Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Natah quest prerequisites

ziant1207

Question

MR3 (done, almost MR9 now)

Scan Drone in Grineer Sealab in Uranus* <---

i have completed almost 10 missions on Uranus but i haven't come across a single drone. some people said screen will flash blue and the operator will warn the players. but i have never seen it. is there any easier way/tips to find this drone? I'm stuck at this quest prerequisites.

any help/advice is appreciated.

Edited by ziant1207
typed the wrong planet. it should be Uranus. sorry for the confusion.

6 answers to this question

vor 4 Minuten schrieb ziant1207:

MR3 (done, almost MR9 now)

i have completed almost 10 missions on Venus but i haven't come across a single drone. some people said screen will flash blue and the operator will warn the players. but i have never seen it. is there any easier way/tips to find this drone? I'm stuck at this quest prerequisites.

any help/advice is appreciated.

go to Uranus, Ariel... 

2 minutes ago, ziant1207 said:

i have completed almost 10 missions on Venus but i haven't come across a single drone. some people said screen will flash blue and the operator will warn the players. but i have never seen it. is there any easier way/tips to find this drone? I'm stuck at this quest prerequisites.

Uh, is that a typo?

I'll just assume it is. As for tips, nothing else I can say other than continue playing any mission on Uranus. I'm just going to state the obvious as to avoid the missions where you need to stay in one tileset (defense and Interception). I don't remember if it sometimes doesn't spawn, but just play the mission as usual. Most of the time they spawn right on your track, so no need to wander looking for them.

sorry everyone who read this thread. i typed the wrong planet name. it should be Uranus not Venus. sorry for the confusion. thanks for the tips and not bashing me for mistyping the planet's name. i'll try all your advice and get back to this thread later. once again, thanks for replying.