Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guardian Derision mod - working properly?

Wandrecanada

Just started using a very creative build for shields and used the Guardian Derision mod for the first time. How can I tell if this mod is working correctly? The mod itself has no information on how the taunt works.

Is there a pulse or is it always supposed to be on? Is there a cooldown between taunts? Does it only taunt single enemies or all enemies?

From my time playing with it equipped I have not been able to decide if it's working at all or if enemies are just randomly targeting me because I'm closer?  Sometimes they just run past or ignore me entirely.

This mod needs to have way more information on it's mechanics added to the text so we can decide if it's worth even having equipped.

currently, the only way to use Mods like that is to remove both of your Guns in the Arsenal before you start a Mission (or remove one and give the other to an NPC).

otherwise, Mods like Guardian Derision and Electromagnetic Shielding basically do nothing since you can't intentionally Block.
if you are Blocking they do work, you just need to be able to Block.

So basically if you want to use the new Amalgam Javlok with a Shield that has Guard Derision you are boned unless they manage to randomly shoot at you?

This is not good news.

Edit:  How do we get a message to DE to ask them to just temporarily swap the whole blocking requirement to channel requirement at least temporarily?

Edited by Wandrecanada