Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Floof Bug

slender34567

19 hours ago, Thorou_ said:

I got one of mine stuck in the shelf next to the big window in the quarters too.
But I did manage to get it back. Since the floof respawns at the position it was placed, if you can put a decoration underneath it to make it bounce back into the orbiter you can retrieve it.

This worked for me! Good advice, took me a few attempts as i placed mine rather close to the back wall so had to use a lot more statues to prevent it from rolling backwards, but still

17 hours ago, BigHeartLittleChimp said:

Just got my lost floof rescued by [DE]Janno !
Support can help without needing a full decoration reset
Thank you support team for everything

Yeah [DE]Janno helped me too! I'm just worried about it happening again. ;-;

I had this happen too although it was partially my fault, I was looking for a good place to put it and noticed it can go inside the fish tank in personal quarters, thinking it would look funny to see this ball floating around the water I placed it there to see what it would look like. Instead it went and clipped through the wall and out the map, guess I can’t give my fish a play toy

Wish I read this post earlier.
I thought placing my roller floofs on the shelf would be a good place to "display" them, but (like many others) were sadly mistaken. 
The bounding placebox is also a lot bigger than the object in question, so you also can't really stack them like you see on the island in the Dog Days event.

I'd of thought with such items having physics and whatnot, that they'd of been unaffected by gravity/physics until you exit decoration mode. 
Maybe something akin/similar to what the cleaner drones do atm. Atm, they will fall & react to physics the instance they're placed in decor mode.

Edited by Owlski

On 2019-08-02 at 7:38 PM, slender34567 said:

I'm not sure if anybody else has had this done to them yet, but I recently bought the Rucksack Roller Floof from Nakak in Cetus and I tried placing it on the shelf to the left of the big window. Once I placed it, it phased right through both shelves and is lost in the wall somewhere. I can no longer try to grab it from wherever it is and I lost that Floof.

place something under the original spawn of the ball and reload your orbiter. it should respawn and hit the thing under and roll out

worked for me