Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

kuva survival taveuni

You must be new here.

Kuva Survival is set between Flood and Siphon and its amount fits exactly that.

The average fastest way are Floods, then comes Survival and the lowest average amount are from Siphons.

They are also an alternative method for those Endurance players who don't want random missions for their Kuva

FAQ from Devstream #108:

• 200 Kuva is awarded per Kuva Harvester- this value is still subject to change with continued testing/feedback. Considering the Endless Survival aspect, this number will allow Kuva Survival to sit in the middle between Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood in regards to the amount of Kuva rewarded. Tenno who want a quicker Kuva routine can still play Siphon or Flood missions, but those who want to acquire this Resource via familiar gameplay (with a twist) can jump into an Endless Kuva Survival! 
  • Kuva awarded per successful Kuva Harvester does not increase as the Endless Survival mission progresses. Our intent is for Kuva Survival to mimic the mechanic of Excavation/Defense with the intensity of Survival.

source: 

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

This is completely false. If I see people in recruit chat farming kuva they always go for survival. The times I've seen them going for siphons/flood could probably be counted on one hand.

As for the kuva yield, it's fine by me considering that you can just go with 2 other people to do it brainlessly and effortlessly while watching your favorite show on another screen.

Next thing you know you have enough kuva to roll a riven that satisfies your needs.