The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Focus lens destroyal on replacing.

-HoB-KurtOn

So why exactly does it have to be destroyed when replacing the lens?? Like ive got 5 schools to farm, couldnt at least eidolon lenses be indestructable? I really dont want to build 5 saryn primes with 5 forma each (personal prefrence) in order to effectively farm different schools ffs..

Edit: (Brackets)

Edited by -HoB-KurtOn

7 minutes ago, -HoB-KurtOn said:

So why exactly does it have to be destroyed when replacing the lens?? Like ive got 5 schools to farm, couldnt at least eidolon lenses be indestructable? I really dont want to build 5 saryn primes with 5 forma each in order to effectively farm different schools ffs..

Off topic but what about Eidolons? A single tricap will net you 155,000 in focus from shards, so you're not only limited to using convergence to farm focus. 

I would guess the short of your answer is to keep a balance between Warframe being free-to-play, and the Devs earning income. It seems admittedly tedious, but it's fair, ish. 

That being said, I do remember peeps asking for a 'lens distiller' ever since TSD was a thing. Probably one of the things that just got overlooked in the scheme of things, given how intensive it is to actually cap your focus tree and how many people bothering to do so that it hasn't become a hot topic. 

Edited by sleepychewbacca

8 minutes ago, -HoB-KurtOn said:

So why exactly does it have to be destroyed when replacing the lens?? Like ive got 5 schools to farm, couldnt at least eidolon lenses be indestructable? I really dont want to build 5 saryn primes with 5 forma each in order to effectively farm different schools ffs..

15NxLvW.pngthat was the proper "pre-ESO" way. worked fine tbh on one side. and on the other side you a) do it once and b) you never know when DE is going to add more abilities to the Focus trees. 

Farming 5 saryn primes is not a big deal nowadays.

24 minutes ago, Fraank said:

15NxLvW.pngthat was the proper "pre-ESO" way. worked fine tbh on one side. and on the other side you a) do it once and b) you never know when DE is going to add more abilities to the Focus trees. 

Farming 5 saryn primes is not a big deal nowadays.

Except the fact im not that braindead to do that..Its ridiculous..