Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help on Riven mods

Sir-Prize

10 minutes ago, Sir-Prize said:

Or does people just guess a good price for it and people just buy it?

Most of the time this.

First you look at the weapon and its Dispo, so is it even worth considering selling it. Ignis and Tigris are mostly worthless because their stats are so low and builds are usually better without Rivens.

Next you look at the stats and what makes sense. Kohm needs 120%+ status chance or it's useless. Sniper usually go good with CC and CD with minus Zoom as negative and thus pushing its value.

Other than that it's mostly advertisement and if the buyer really wants it.

There are people paying tens of thousands of plat for some Riven and then there is me who wouldn't even pay 200p for a "godroll" Rubico or Lanka Riven

• Like 2

First thing you gotta understand is riven prices are subjective to a large degree. You can say you have, just for the sake of discussion, a gammacor riven with +damage +multishot -zoom, and we can tell you based on our trading experience what we think it will go for.

But that doesnt guarantee it will be easy to find somebody willing to pay that price, or that to the right buyer they wouldn't pay even more.

If you want to post stats on some rivens in question we can offer opinions. If you're new to rivens I recommend you check out the "fulren riven epicness server". They have a bot that can price check rivens for you but again, it's really just an estimate.

And I'm sure somebody will want to argue about the server's price checks but it's a decent place to start for people who have no idea what rivens are worth (no offense).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Most of the time this.

First you look at the weapon and its Dispo, so is it even worth considering selling it. Ignis and Tigris are mostly worthless because their stats are so low and builds are usually better without Rivens.

Next you look at the stats and what makes sense. Kohm needs 120%+ status chance or it's useless. Sniper usually go good with CC and CD with minus Zoom as negative and thus pushing its value.

Other than that it's mostly advertisement and if the buyer really wants it.

There are people paying tens of thousands of plat for some Riven and then there is me who wouldn't even pay 200p for a "godroll" Rubico or Lanka Riven

Kohm definitely does not need 120% status.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Kohm definitely does not need 120% status.

It does because it has to substitute two 60/60 mods. Otherwise you could just use them. That's also the reason why Kohm Riven are yet not changed by Dispo changes and remain on 5/5. [official statement in the Dispo changing threads]

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

11 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

It does because it has to substitute two 60/60 mods. Otherwise you could just use them. That's also the reason why Kohm Riven are yet not changed by Dispo changes and remain on 5/5. [official statement in the Dispo changing threads]

I hear what you are saying but using the term useless is not even close to accurate. I have a kohm visican with 330 something damage and 240 something multishot.

I use both 60/60 mods for corrosive and blast. I also use nano applicator for 100 percent status before multishot and it does just fine. 

You can also build kohm for crit with the right riven and it can do just fine. So the term useless...no

16 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

First thing you gotta understand is riven prices are subjective to a large degree. You can say you have, just for the sake of discussion, a gammacor riven with +damage +multishot -zoom, and we can tell you based on our trading experience what we think it will go for.

But that doesnt guarantee it will be easy to find somebody willing to pay that price, or that to the right buyer they wouldn't pay even more.

If you want to post stats on some rivens in question we can offer opinions. If you're new to rivens I recommend you check out the "fulren riven epicness server". They have a bot that can price check rivens for you but again, it's really just an estimate.

And I'm sure somebody will want to argue about the server's price checks but it's a decent place to start for people who have no idea what rivens are worth (no offense).

Where do I find tools like that. It would be helpful to know its price range.