Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie rewards

Has anyone else noted a drop in the rates for rivens. Or do I just have the worst luck. It's been like 2 weeks, 14 runs and it's been pretty much statue, statue. Endo, statue. Orokin catalyst BP. Statue. Statue. Endo. Endo. Resource booster, statue, statue. Statue. 

It's getting grim. Though I fail to see the point of a statue and endo being in the same loot table. The statue gets sold for endo. Just a little less of it  

I do enjoy the missions and having fun, it just feels like a let down with some of the rewards. One of my friends is now refusing to do the sortie. (His luck has been worse than mine for drops. Which does make me feel a little better  😂)

I dont mean to sound negative. I love the game. Love playing with my friends. It's just some drop rates are fairly brutal  

Edited by (XB1)Evil Semajtteb
I was a little negative

I've done sorties for longer than 14 runs. Oys just been in the past 2 weeks that it seems to be different. 

Usually i get one to two rivens a week. Once I had 4 out of 5 runs drop rivens. 

It wasnt so much a complaint as a query about if anyone else had experienced fewer drops.

Though I do think statues and endo in the same loot pool is kinda poor. 

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Evil Semajtteb said:

Has anyone else noted a drop in the rates for rivens.

Yes I noticed they increased lately. Got 10 Rivens in the last week on 2 accounts. That's a droprate of 71%. I guess I am pretty unlucky :/ 

If you were on PC I'd trade those statues every day

I feel like anasa should be removed from the drop and added to arbitrations where all statues are and replace the statue with endo, id take endo any day over an anasa, but I actually want a riven from sortie(not pistol tho lol)

2 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

I feel like anasa should be removed from the drop and added to arbitrations where all statues are and replace the statue with endo, id take endo any day over an anasa, but I actually want a riven from sortie(not pistol tho lol)

I'm happy with any riven. I don't even mind getting the exilus adaptors. Though I have like 12 adaptors sitting spare 😂 but one or the other would be perfect. 

Or if they leave it in, make it similar to relic rewards. Each player has an item from loot table drop and you choose from the 4. Could end up with 4 endo and statues still. Or maybe a choice between 2 to 4 different riven types. Or a mix of orokin catalyst,  exilus adaptor  endo or riven. Depending on what you need. 

• Like 1