Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New octavia instruments

FlaxenComa49

Since there are so many songs out there, it would be nice if we had new instruments such as claps or  dry sounds on the percussion, also dryers vocals or more synthesizer alike sounds for the melody and a highly pitched bass.  It would also be really nice if there were options for the tempo and a pair more of tones. Thanks for your time, i would also love to read what more people think would be nice to add to octavia's phonotheque

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, FlaxenComa49 said:

Since there are so many songs out there, it would be nice if we had new instruments such as claps or  dry sounds on the percussion, also dryers vocals or more synthesizer alike sounds for the melody and a highly pitched bass.  It would also be really nice if there were options for the tempo and a pair more of tones. Thanks for your time, i would also love to read what more people think would be nice to add to octavia's phonotheque

I assume that'll all come when Octavia Prime is released in late 2020

from my standpoint, i think octavia can be evolved to far more than just a music maker, with additional instruments and combat revisions before her prime version i hope that atleast more features are added in her remaking, she is byfar one of my most favorite warframes, the tenora weapon and pandero are very awesome. i hope those two get made into future blueprints for kitguns and archwing to evolve, since hildryn just came out with the heavy assembly i asume the railjack update coming soon will have more equipment and octavia in space must have her own archwing made up at least!

8 hours ago, FlaxenComa49 said:

Personally i would love some NINTENDO or 8bit style soundpacks with nature inspired by birds and trees, babbling brooks, and rivers is too easy for DE so maybe some way to alter the current packs we have, and the effects or passive that they give to using them in combat areas, passive traits, or additional reasons to purchase or unlock them, there are no rivens made up for people to choose one pack over the other yet or school based rivens where maybe to configure some songs to unleash some
AOE magic and triggers or traps, robotic turrets, and subpets if using the mauser tricky to explain, but if you arrange the notes in a special way then some special visual butterfies and fireworks or special enhancements are added, but oberon and wisp would need revisions as well, they will look like S#&$ after octavia breaks it down honestly, otavia prime should be interesting to see that she has some extra karate and packs add-on mods, and aughments, it was nice to do the story for octavia, unlocking the riven mod, it was really hard to solo, so i think that if it was made to be replayable with greater rewards and partyfinder had extra rewarding blueprints for pandero and the tenora, as well as the augments for them or variant mods which might be better than just collecting clones which we can't assemble into specters but sell for credits, somewhat mediocre choice to not have something special for the foundry in the orbiter to be more popular, all those parts collected could have RNG, and some mastery bonuses or loot added, i spoke about this somewhere else earlier because i think it would be good to include more untradable rewards such as cosmetics and statues for the ship, color palettes, songs, and operator equivalent rewards.

7 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

I assume that'll all come when Octavia Prime is released in late 2020

The Bundles should also house some Operator parts and accessories, honestly they would sell more often if they had more exclusive parts and  like that special items to equip like the fireworks.

11 hours ago, SnakeBadger said:

The Bundles should also house some Operator parts and accessories, honestly they would sell more often if they had more exclusive parts and  like that special items to equip like the fireworks.

I know I'm in the very small minority with this,

But I feel like the operator accessories are mainly quite bad. Because they usually just stick some shiny metal onto his face. (I like the clothing though)

11 hours ago, SnakeBadger said:

from my standpoint, i think octavia can be evolved to far more than just a music maker, with additional instruments and combat revisions before her prime version i hope that atleast more features are added in her remaking, she is byfar one of my most favorite warframes, the tenora weapon and pandero are very awesome. i hope those two get made into future blueprints for kitguns and archwing to evolve, since hildryn just came out with the heavy assembly i asume the railjack update coming soon will have more equipment and octavia in space must have her own archwing made up at least!

I feel like octavia prime is gonna have so much customisability in her songs it'll just be like a music software program (like garage band)

I'd rather had a full mandachord rework, adding new possibilities, for example, to switch melodies on the go, or make longer compositions at least. Simply adding new instruments won't really help. People are quickly getting tired of 20 seconds loop played over and over again. At least add a damn switch! It should not be that hard to implement, assuming that any song can be linked to chat and played any time.

• Like 1

On 2019-08-16 at 3:44 AM, TeaHawk said:

I'd rather had a full mandachord rework, adding new possibilities, for example, to switch melodies on the go, or make longer compositions at least. Simply adding new instruments won't really help. People are quickly getting tired of 20 seconds loop played over and over again. At least add a damn switch! It should not be that hard to implement, assuming that any song can be linked to chat and played any time.

yeah her updates and upgrades or mods should be easy to implement seing that the players could use the toolbox or wheel, and equip different music or set up a godmode to compose, and a new archwing really laser and aquatic features for underwater could have her making explosions and waves, craters of magma and fire attacks sounds like a really cool set of AKlato weapons for archwing, but dont mind me, maybe each pack she can buy can have a set of mods and upgrades, as the instrument could improve or feature some hidden traits and team skills, aerial combat is seing a rework, so we know octavia will get revisions, she really needs a whole rework and set of rollercomputers, tubular jets for attacking, many wheels for dodging and robotics augmentations fo rher skin/armor/ party, i think she is a bit too vulnerable for a warframe currently though sh efeatures alot of vivante attitude, really, i get tired of throwing her specter ball and disco features dont have alot of depth or ways that she could lift up a party member or heal other players, to give her a official change depending on how each player plays her, i seen some good songs, and bad ones, so yeah its going to take alot of work, hopefully when they release prime they have some new mods and features for her or a rework, and parts.

• Like 1

On 2019-08-15 at 8:29 AM, WoodedSkate89 said:

I know I'm in the very small minority with this,

But I feel like the operator accessories are mainly quite bad. Because they usually just stick some shiny metal onto his face. (I like the clothing though)

yeah actually they are pretty #*!%ing terrible lets make some techno parts like cyberpunk and tubes, monster mask, and get weird, i like it if the market and foundry also had some RNG and loot added to keep players buying, seing as the only cool thing i ever seen was already having bought octavia and completing her story mission i was given a riven mod, but am not really happy about selling everyting i find in th egame for credits, oberon parts or harrow systems are just cashloot, i wanna be able to recraft them or put those pieces up into interesting mods and monster creations, weird pets, accesories, and other RNG ideas when recrafting them or rebuying warframes, which would make the trade chat more interesting and the market in platinum very strong if the foundry had some updates it would be that crafted pieces can be converted into special weapons and accesories, kitwarfames not out yet, so i asume what is next for kit parts is a mixture of kitgun and skitswordguns, or any variant from fortuna and cetus dealings, and the merger of the relays and villagers expanding to other planets will surely bring about much success, and that means new S#&$.