Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

would be nice if DE did something For stalker like giving him his own nightwave

Jinsoyun

I really wish stalker would get nightwave or get put into the new war and not just giving up on him it seems like he and his lore died in the water due to the war within can you please add more stuff regarding stalkers and lore DE would be nice but whatever

• Like 1

@Wyrmius_Prime

Your not incorrect but second dream was more focused on revealing that your actually a small child controlling a warframe

sure hunhow and stalker were thrown in there but they just helped to unveil the mystery behind what we actually are, the only reason we even went to the reservoir was because they were there to kill your operator and so they were just used as a plot device to ¨wake up¨ your operator.

Edited by (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989

2 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

@Wyrmius_Prime

Your not incorrect but second dream was more focused on revealing that your actually a small child controlling a warframe

sure hunhow and stalker were thrown in there but they just helped to unveil the mystery behind what we actually are, the only reason we even went to the reservoir was because they were there to kill your operator and so they were just used as a plot device to ¨wake up¨ your operator.

Is that not the role of side characters in any game? At the pace that DE are currently releasing quests, I doubt every character is getting their own quest ever.

Just now, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Is that not the role of side characters in any game? At the pace that DE are currently releasing quests, I doubt every character is getting their own quest ever.

Well pretty much all of there attention is being focused towards Railjack, The New War, and Planes of Duviri so of course there going to take longer to pump out quests

4 hours ago, Toppien said:

hes just a modified Excalibur/Excalibur umbra

Thats why he pops up from invisibility like Ash, uses assimilate like Nyx and nullifies abilities.  I dont care on what his model was based on dude.

10 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

That is the role of side characters, yes, but Nightwave is all just side stories that fill in the world of Warframe. Some Background on Stalker would be kinda fun to do in Nightwave.

I could see DE doling out some more Stalker lore if they ever update his gameplay functionality. Nightwave would be a good place to do it.

Edited by (NSW)Sk0rp1on
Typi