Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave has multiple serious issues regarding weekly resets and recovery.

(NSW)Gunz

So, upon completing this week's set of Nightwave tasks, I did not get any of the previous tasks I had missed. Since then my list of tasks has alternated between showing 3 recovered weeklies and then those weeklies disappearing. It's always the same 3, and they never record progress (I have opened 6 vaults since the recovered acts began popping in and out, it still says 0/4 and has not granted standing). The 3 bugged tasks are:

Complete 6 different perfect captures on Orb Vallis
Open 4 Derelict vaults
Kill Profit Taker

So, I am locked out of 9000 standing I'm capable of getting and 7000 I am not capable of getting due to Fortuna standing limits anyway. It's really hurt my motivation to continue on with this nightwave series, getting stalled out by a bug halfway through the ranks.

UPDATE: Daily reset happened and there's no daily for me either. Pretty sure the entirety of Nightwave for this week is stalled. So that's an entire rank of Nightwave I've been locked out of by this bug (10000 standing exactly).

Edited by (NSW)Gunz
Updated with further details
  • Like 1

It's really disheartening to see actual bugs being reported in the forums and getting ignored, but if you happen to mention that the Valkyr Mithra tennogen skin vanished from the market you get an instant response from DE, especially a bug that is preventing progress in their seemingly favourite mechanic for forcing people to grind.

• Like 1

i also experience this issue, and in addition following happened:

i had recovered "kill ropalolyst mission"

When i killed ropalolyst, i got nora's notification (7000 standing completed)

However, when i came back to the ship, my total nightwave standing was same as it was before the mission and recovered "kill ropalolyst" nightwave objective was not showing up in objectives.

one mission after this, "kill ropalolyst" shows up as completed in nightwave, however my standing is still not adjusted with +7000.

i dont like that i didnt get 7000 for completing recovered elite task.

Edited 3 minutes ago by (NSW)SNVSMV

Edited by (NSW)SNVSMV

I've been having the same problem with the ketchup mechanism for nightwave if I load into Fortuna it completely erases and doesn't show I just had a Triad looking straight into or valise and it showed I've been at it for weeks so I'll see what happens if it lets me complete

Edited by (NSW)Jinkk
To give more information about a different way of trying it and it still didn't work

Firstly after this weeks reset nightwave shows that I have completed multiple objectives which I haven’t completed and going to a node and doing a mission or relogging in didn’t fix it this week, this also happened last week as well (5/3 ayatan sculptures, and other impossible tasks that go past the limit to complete) but doing a quick capture mission would force the nightwave challenges to refresh but it isn’t working for me this week so I guess no challenges for me this week at all.

secondly and more importantly for all those who have been on holiday and haven’t played nightwave catch up is an utter mess on Nintendo switch and this problem hasn’t even been acknowledged at all from DE whilst a slight positioning glitch in regards to placing things in the orbiter warrants a response from DE but the dozens of posts about nightwave have been ignored. From watching my friends gameplay of this glitch it is utterly the most frustrating thing I think I have seen in this game.

Every time you go to a node or load into a mission or when anyone in any region/clan/squad/alliance/personal/trade chat type anything the recovered acts juggle around endlessly meaning that the act you are trying to complete can disappear in the middle of a mission and be replaced with a different challenge. So for example you go to POE to kill a thumper pause in the middle of flying around in the plains looking for the thumper you check nightwave and you still have the challenge up, you kill the thumper get no notification so you check nightwave and see that the kill a thumper challenge has been replace with reach wave 20 in a Defense mission. This makes completing the catch up weeklies absolutely impossible for anyone on Nintendo Switch.

I have posted this same problem on discord and reddit and usually get the same response every time “git gud switch scrub buy a PC get Warframe on PC” I have a PC and would absolutely love to play it on it but I don’t want to start again I don’t want to rebuy rivens, prime warframes, primed mods, I have literally bought every single prime accessory pack that has been released on this game and have bought platinum a fair few times i have also poured not only hundreds of hours into the game but hundreds of dollars if not a thousand dollars because I think that getting this game to run on switch is an absolutely amazing feat and it should be supported better than what it has been recently.

similar here. completed recovered "ropalolyst kill" objective yesterday. logging in today (first time this week) shows this:

nDk8X96l.jpg

all objectives completed for this week except one even though i didnt touch switch since sunday.. what a mess..

Edited by (NSW)SNVSMV

1 hour ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey folks, Just letting you know that the bug has been noted and will be hotfixed soon!

Thanks for the report!

Nice, happy to hear you are working on it, even if I hoped to not see it anymore already since it was present last week too.

Btw, last week completing the daily i had from the day before (the viral damage) fixed it somehow, this time it didn't work.

Edit: i afked a while, i looked again at the panel and all the missions were uncompleted as they should, so it's probably a problem related to the incomplete dailies one keep

Edited by Fiftycentis

3 hours ago, (NSW)SNVSMV said:

10 minutes later, without entering any mission, same objectives show as incomplete:

AMmgOYYl.jpg

unwilling to try to complete any since i am not sure what will happen with them next.

Just for future ref please take front on for some reason this is hurting my eyes lol

7 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Hey folks, Just letting you know that the bug has been noted and will be hotfixed soon!

Thanks for the report!

Awesome to know that this issue has now been recognised good luck to everyone attempting to catch up to get that sweet umbral forma.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, [DE]Bear said:

Thanks for the report!

Thank you. You have no idea how frustrating it is seeing a bug reported over and over with no acknowledgment from DE, but a tennogen skin not displaying in the arsenal, and some cosmetic bugs get instant responses. This Nightwave bug set me back well over a week in terms of possible progress, on top of me taking a about a week away from the game, thinking I could grind catch-up to make up the difference.

11 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Hey Nintenno,

The fix is on the way very soon! Update 25.6.0 includes Nightwave fixes and is in Cert now. We'll keep you posted in this thread once the build has passed!

Hi Helen, a question

The missions of Nightwave that are completed and do not give points, will they give the points when the errors are fixed?

I just did two missions last week and they didn't give me the 4500 that they would have to give me.

The update has not fixed phantom acts showing as uncompleted, and upon completing them they do not grant standing. I will wait until the next set of weekly acts to see if the phantoms are just lingering because they were present before the update.

I had the "do 3 mod transmutations" act reappear after completing it on Tuesday, and last night when I logged in it was present again after installing the update. I completed it again for the sake of testing, and did not get the 1000 standing.

On 2019-08-20 at 11:52 AM, [DE]Helen said:

Hey Nintenno,

The fix is on the way very soon! Update 25.6.0 includes Nightwave fixes and is in Cert now. We'll keep you posted in this thread once the build has passed!

Will this retroactively reward standing for completed 'catch up' objectives? I completed the 'collect 8 rare mods' and got the 4500 standing popup last week, as a recovered objective, and then, as with above, when I finished the mission I had no standing change and nothing recovered

On 2019-08-23 at 12:40 AM, (NSW)FriendCons said:

Will this retroactively reward standing for completed 'catch up' objectives? I completed the 'collect 8 rare mods' and got the 4500 standing popup last week, as a recovered objective, and then, as with above, when I finished the mission I had no standing change and nothing recovered

didn't for me

I'm still having issues with this after the latest update.

After I completed this week's challanges I did get 3 "recovery" challenges. I completed some and they refreshed properly, but after a while the 3 active became only 2 active challenges that I could complete. Again they kept refreshing fine until at some point it became only 1 challange available, and after I'd completed the only available challenge a few times, now I have none.

I'd heard of issues so I re-logged every time after I'd completed a challenge and also tried re-logging in a few times now. And I know for a fact there's lots of challenges I still haven't done. By the way what I get on the Nightwave screen right now are only the current challenges (7 weekly and 3 daily) completed.

• 1 year later...