The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vallis Splelunker bug

(PSN)SlyRush__

Question

10 answers to this question

Nah you're just missing one is what it really happens to be. I'd help you if I could from my own map of caves. Lots of people had troubles because of like one of the caves is so small it's more or less just a hole in the ground and not an actual cave, and it is really easy to miss. Some caves are right next to each other and could ghost you.

Actually I just went and brought up my map and screenshot it.

dYgOnHQ.jpg

It's typically one of these 3 that's people missed. Which I believe that's where the hole in the ground "cave" is located.

O6aURWt.jpg

Edited by Alcatraz

It is a bug that happened when playing with other people as a client when Fortuna and Orb Vallis released. Any caves entered after launch had the possibility of marking as complete, but providing 0 credit for the challenge or marking as complete, providing credit but then cancelling on host migrate or changing session. I don't have any video proof but I definitively remember having this problem and have since gone through every cave and still not completed the achievement. 

There were cases where it marked on the map, and then reset when playing as host. Idk of any fix either.

EDIT: Should also note it is possible only specific caves caused this problem as opposed to random chance but I don't have a way of testing as I imagine it would have been patched to not happen to future players by now.

Edited by More-L

I had a friend who had this issue, and the apparent fix that most everyone used is you have a friend or two host the session, and you all go spelunking to make sure you go to every single cave, and then you all leave together. Swap hosts once you get back into Fortuna and then you repeat the adventure and then it will mark down the caves and give you the achievement