Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Posted · Hidden by [DE]Megan, September 24, 2013 - cleanup
Hidden by [DE]Megan, September 24, 2013 - cleanup

Guys if you send them a support ticket they often will fix things, After I sent the issue about the dojo UI stuff up look what happen two days after I sent a support ticket.

^

Please don't be this guy.

Also fix for Forma drop rate in Void :<? WTB less forma, and more Boar Prime Receiver.

lots of melee weapons do this

also badge alignment is also broken on carrier

I played any Melee Weapon in this Game Dude and there are only the Ichor's doing this ;)

I think this problem is caused by the new infinitely charge hold the Ichor's come with, really need a closer look at, it's annoying.

DE needs to warn people that are investing in the torid that it isn't supposed function the way it does right now. When the weapon goes back to the way it was there will be players who recently invested catalysts and forma in a weapon that they didn't know was bugged. If you can't fix it soon, at least warn people that it has major issues.

Cheers

EDIT:

Hopefully we can get a Torid fix sometime soon. And Ignis blasting away loot to hell and back. And random arsenal UI hangs too (still, yep).

Well, that hapening with Melee weapons also. U can play nice golf in game with your melee wep and the golf balls will be the mods, materials. You are able to push them outside of the map, and they not get reset. Kinda sad to see on IO type map several material laying at underground...

Torid not doing dmg on the own player... Is it a bug, or WF Team wana keep like this?

Would be cool, if Necro desecrate skill can work better, since 80% of the mobs just disapire before you are able to try to take out any loot from the corpse... Specialy, if someone have Poison wep, poison skill, Ice mods, etc. So Nova, Saryn, Frost can make that necro skill totaly useles. :-/

BTW Ember Overheat change a lot... Ember become paper char, like a DD, but it is not a DD. I notice World on Fire have nearly no DMG on ancients, Fireblast have also crap DMG on them. Fire on Corpus and Ginreer have fail dmg at all. For me it mean, Ember is for sure not a DD. Then where is the point to nerf so hard that class? Before at least u can not get disrupted and could tank mobs during overheat (if u could not prepare to rebuff, u died instantly, but that risk make some fun). Now u geting... Low HP / Shield / Armor / DMG = useles char. Can be useful in limited (realy just a few) amount of situations only. 

(My first char i think, what i fully formaed, and put reactor on it, cause was fun to play on it on low / middle mob lvl maps (xini wave 1-20-30))

P.S.:

I'm sry, cause of my bad English. c(:

- Fixed unresponsiveness that could occur when returning to the main menu from a mission/dojo.

- Fixed DirectX11 being disabled in the launcher if you went to the settings panel before DirectX11 had been auto-detected.

- Fixed enemies sometimes not playing their death animations/ragdolling.

- Fixed misaligned emblems for Mag Prime.

- Fixed quantities of some equipped gear items increasing after host migration occurs.

Love ya Rebecca! <3

Kudos to the devs for fixing these bugs!

Keep it up and ask the community what other bugs need fixing!  Maybe you can start a post with people to just list 'any 3 bugs you'd like to see fixed'.

For me, I'd just have one major 'bug' : Environmental mapping and procedural map generation bugs.