Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 10.1.1

[DE]Rebecca

Um ik this has probably been adressed before but it bugs me that i can't tell which mods are attached to which weapons. so if i had one weapon that is a lower level than the other and i try to improve the mod it won't let me. then i have to skim through all my mods to find a similar one that is not attached to any lower level weapons. could you pls look into this?

Um ik this has probably been adressed before but it bugs me that i can't tell which mods are attached to which weapons. so if i had one weapon that is a lower level than the other and i try to improve the mod it won't let me. then i have to skim through all my mods to find a similar one that is not attached to any lower level weapons. could you pls look into this?

I second this.

- Fixed unresponsiveness that could occur when returning to the main menu from a mission/dojo.

Sweet. Thanks. I was starting to get this all of a sudden and it wasn't directly after the last hotfix. So I thought it was something wrong with my client/computer. I ran defrag/verify and nothing got fixed.

Cheers

EDIT:

Hopefully we can get a Torid fix sometime soon. And Ignis blasting away loot to hell and back. And random arsenal UI hangs too (still, yep).

I've been getting that been getting that before update 10, but I must admit something feels like it has changed and made loot shooting/blasting/launching much worse!! =/ Maybe something in the physics ... it would be nice if we couldn't physically interact with the loot and send it flying and it still had the normal physics where it rolls down hills/stairs etc.

So, i went after what i read in another thread about Vor.

First i joined a public game with 3 random team mates who were in the middle of fighting Vor. Suddently the screen went black and we apperently lost the mission after he just got into his bubble.

Then i went solo against him and after dropping his first 3rd of his HP bar, he stood still and could not be attacked anymore.

How, the, flying, hell, do you mess up the game like that?

And it's the very first boss of the game!!!

Looking at what they were trying to fix, i assume it was this one that caused the whole mess:

"- Fixed enemies sometimes not playing their death animations/ragdolling"

Though what this once again shows us is that trying to prolong the Boss fight with uncessary invicbility times, seems to bring the potential for some issues.

Edited by Othergrunty

Not fixing Balls, the Sentinel, not showing emblems correctly.

Not fixing T3 Voids drop, in which it seems Braton Barrel drops everytime and not the usual Bronco Barrel.

Not fixing Ignis ragdolling the resources into the purgatory.

Not fixing Arsenal, Foundry, and other UI kept freezing indefinitely.

Not fixing that if you press ESC to exit a Dojo Research Screen, the UI freezes.

Not fixing more important things that's supposed to be fixed long ago.

And I thought you guys learned from your mistakes. I was wrong.