Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hildryn can't fly over holes?

Kwikwilyaqa

18 hours ago, Kwikwilyaqa said:

(well, depending on the technology in question, "hovering" does not make sense either).

it is called ground effect and is used to make fast and efficient craft that can travel over most terains but they also have all of the same problems as a ground and airial vehicle so they kinda suck  but have a nieshe 

3 hours ago, (PS4)Azreaus said:

Good, they can go and complain about him and leave Hildryn alone 😁

Serious, leaving a "potentially good" but otherwise MR fodder alone is suppose to be a good thing? At least discussing about her flaws increase the chances that they will make her abilities somehow actually similar with her inicial description someday ("vacuum" level of soon, but who knows)... Let's fix her full description as we leave her alone:

"Drawing from her shields like a battery, her defensive and offensive utility is unparalleled. This is Hildryn, the domina of armament. In the sky or on the ground, Hildryn fills her victims full of dread stays."

"Reinforced by her stalwart physique, the herculean cyborg, Hildryn, fortifies her allies' defenses shields as enemy barricades crumble rise beneath over her overwhelming underwhelming might set of skills. Rocket skyward at full thrust, achieve atmospheric flight, and Launch shield-powered warheads to raze the battlefield with heavy artillery firepower."

In the end, she is just a shield based tank (that need two R3 arcanes somehow expensives to actually be called a good tank) that can't actually fly as advertised with a bad pistol attached...

Edited by Kwikwilyaqa

1 hour ago, Kwikwilyaqa said:

Serious, leaving a "potentially good" but otherwise MR fodder alone is suppose to be a good thing? At least discussing about her flaws increase the chances that they will make her abilities somehow actually similar with her inicial description someday ("vacuum" level of soon, but who knows)... Let's fix her full description as we leave her alone:

"Drawing from her shields like a battery, her defensive and offensive utility is unparalleled. This is Hildryn, the domina of armament. In the sky or on the ground, Hildryn fills her victims full of dread stays."

"Reinforced by her stalwart physique, the herculean cyborg, Hildryn, fortifies her allies' defenses shields as enemy barricades crumble rise beneath over her overwhelming underwhelming might set of skills. Rocket skyward at full thrust, achieve atmospheric flight, and Launch shield-powered warheads to raze the battlefield with heavy artillery firepower."

In the end, she is just a shield based tank (that need two R3 arcanes somehow expensives to actually be called a good tank) that can't actually fly as advertised with a bad pistol attached...

Or maybe but just maybe some of us likes her the way she is. Woah, right?

Btw few qol changes would be nice but she's fine. (And I don't have the arcanes that she apparently needs.)

Don't like her don't play her. Problem solved.

10 hours ago, Kwikwilyaqa said:

I like her the way she is (she has quickly become my most used frame), while a couple of QOL tweaks would be nice she is nowhere near as broken/useless as some make her out to be.  As for the description it's just fluff to make her sound good - I'd rather judge her on how she plays than on the junk text in the description.

Jokes aside, can you guys give me some feedback about Balefire?

(1) Can someone confirm that you can't destroy nullifiers drones with the projectiles? Testing this i could not destroy them, directly or indirectly (tested both in a 1h long survival on Mot and in the simulacrum) - all shots always hit the bubble, not the drones (don't know if is the shape, size, or other property of the projectile);

(2) Balefire projectiles can't damage arctic eximus bubble - no matter the level (i could not scratch a bubble from a lvl 27, while 1 shot from any other thing in my arsenal just vaporize the bubble)? I simple could not destroy the bubble of any i encounter so far using Balefire.

I'm using redeemer/zenistar to counter both for now - with a bit of feedback this sounds like a bug report to me.

EDIT: ...they made her exalted as the Regulators now that i'm thinking about it (as an exalted weapon and not a pistol). But even if that's the case, sounds like another flaw in her design (since, you know, you actually need to aim and attack stuff...).

Edited by Kwikwilyaqa