Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

..... You Had Me At Space Ninja.

Starless-Ice

Greetings Tenno... I hope that, one day, I will be as skilled as you. *Bows*

I'm kind of a sporadic player, but I finally feel like i'm decent enough to join the community. Got about 12 hours under my belt and I'm looking to join a clan soon. I'm new to MP games and forum based communties like this, so please offer all the advice you can. Even if its not relevent.

Starless-Ice

Greetings Tenno... I hope that, one day, I will be as skilled as you. *Bows*

I'm kind of a sporadic player, but I finally feel like i'm decent enough to join the community. Got about 12 hours under my belt and I'm looking to join a clan soon. I'm new to MP games and forum based communties like this, so please offer all the advice you can. Even if its not relevent.

Starless-Ice

Lucky Butt gets DE-Rebecca to reply first.... So jealous man. So jealous.

sup do the best you can at saving everything you get at some point you may find a use for it. i suggest you use your first platinum on warframe slots. i got a clan named Xcellent. a good weapon do built first is the boltor and kuni even if it may take a while this game REQUIRES A LOT OF GRIND TIME so 12 hours isnt that long good luck fellow tenno

Aside from the excellent advice above (save plats for slots only!), when doing Endless Defense or Mobile Defense missions, people hate it when you stand near the spawn points and clear everything there.

Teammates too far away don't get their share of EXP, and you do not get the bonus EXP for your squad's kills either. It also messes up the spawns if you're too close (causing no spawns sometimes). A rule of thumb is do whatever the majority of the team is doing and be where they are. Most of the time, the team should all be near the terminal letting the mobs come to them for a quick wipeout, but if everyone on your team is out spawn camping, it's usually more beneficial to help them out (just keep an eye on the cryopod/terminal).

Trust me, I used to be that one guy during Defense that would Slash Dash the spawned mobs.

That's it, have fun with Warframe!

A warm welcome to the Tenno family of wicked cool warframes! I see that others have already given you the most important pieces of advice, so I'll tell you this: Learn from this game, it can teach you to be patient and not seek instant gratification. This way you will enjoy Warframe a lot more. Have fun!