The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Cetus Amp Builds

WoodedSkate89

Question

4 answers to this question

X-2-3 if you want to do Eidolons, meaning any Prism you like, Shraksun for its Flakk and very strong attack against Eidolon Shields and Lohrin for CC and SC.

Although you didn't ask: Upgrade would be X-2-7. Any Prism again, Shraksun Scaffold and Cetrus from Fortuna because more CC. 

Status isn't relevant because Shraksun has innate impact procs. Shwaak if you want an Plasmor like Amp has this effect as well

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

Lega = flamethrower 

Cantic = Burston

Rahn = Braton

All those pretty much suck versus eidolon.   I just rebuilt all my amps using the fortuna Certus brace that has best crit chance.  I have like 3 fun amps and 1 amp using the x27.  

I settled on...

Lega+bounce blade.  Bounce blade is an awesome killing machine and even does ok at vorma if you aim close enough.  Lega is just like ignis wraith.  It has great range and just awesome at melting face.   Not so good vs vorma.   I even use Lega to fight terralyst because this is the amp I always have on lol.   bounce blade doesnt do good at eidolons.  

Rahn+Pencha.  Machine gun + charge beam.  This is kinda fun but Rahn sucks up to much energy or doesnt have enough damage.  I'd rather it be more effecient so you can fire more.  I basicly use the pench beam to do most of the killing with this amp lol.   

Shwakk+Klebrik.  Arca Plasmor+homing laser.   Love this combo.  Shwaak is probably best shield breaker after the t2 scaffold...  I wish the homing laser wouldnt lock onto the stupid eidolon otherwise it would be prety damn sweet for crushing the hell out of vorma.   

T7+T2. T7 prism is a super short range "beam".  It looks like a energy ball in front of you.  It does super low damage and super high energy consumption but has high crit chance... This thing could be pretty awesome for everything if they tweaked it.   A little more damage,  but alot nicer energy consumption would make it insanely op lol?   As is its like Shwaak and a kinda nice substitute for taking out shields(well this would absolutely suck for like void strike because it does a ton of tiny hits).  The T2 scaffolf everyone says to use on eido's was kinda of lackluster...it is awesome at normal enemies.  But it definately has a range limit.  I dont kow I havent used it a ton..   Pencha should be alot more awesome but despite its stats it just doesnt hit as hard.  Or Shrak is only good cuz of the splash.    But I kinda screwed up this amp lol.  The T7 prism isnt a nice general use amp part.