Clan rework

Warrior_breed

From Warrior_breed, 
Dear DE, 
I am hoping you will read over this and take into consideration, 
I hope this can make it into the game 
CLAN REWORK 
Clan aspect 
• Make clans more of a purpose to the game and the community for trade (auction), research, ect. 
• Remove ranks and rank titles from clans 
• Have a purpose for alliances again (Railjack and solar rails) 
Dojo aspect 
• Remove reactors and capacity requirements for dojo 
• Be able to upgrade clan hall 
• Create a blueprint layout before building per floor of dojo 
• Arbiters of Suda room (arbiters of hexis and cephalon suda)
• Steel Veil room (red veil and steel meridian)
• Perrin Loka room (the perrin sequence and new loka)
• Darvo Deals room 
• Baro’s Ducat store (kiosk included) 
• Cephalon Samaris room 
• Action house room 
• Conclave room 
Thank you for your time

10 minutes ago, Warrior_breed said:

Remove ranks and rank titles from clans 

Bad idea. This would let people come in and delete everything. You need to have some control of who can do what.

10 minutes ago, Warrior_breed said:

Dojo aspect 

We have capacity because we need it. Something about load times. Adding in the Syndicate rooms is not going to happen. If we have them in the dojo why would we go to the relay?

• You are essentially saying “delete relays and give everything to clans”.

You should make more realistic feedback if you want it to get looked at.

38 minutes ago, krc473 said:

Bad idea. This would let people come in and delete everything. You need to have some control of who can do what.

We have capacity because we need it. Something about load times. Adding in the Syndicate rooms is not going to happen. If we have them in the dojo why would we go to the relay?

• You are essentially saying “delete relays and give everything to clans”.

You should make more realistic feedback if you want it to get looked at.

syndicate part makes some sense now that you brung it up, but ranks i was talking about the titles like ghost and moon

12 minutes ago, Warrior_breed said:

but ranks i was talking about the titles like ghost and moon

Still, they have significant impacts on clans. Keep in mind that resource cost is tied to these. What would happen if they were removed? How do you anticipate DE changing the resource system to account for this?

2 hours ago, krc473 said:

Still, they have significant impacts on clans. Keep in mind that resource cost is tied to these. What would happen if they were removed? How do you anticipate DE changing the resource system to account for this?

honestly, I didn't know about that

6 hours ago, Warrior_breed said:

honestly, I didn't know about that

My suggestion is pretty simple then: if you want to make some suggestions for clans figure out how they work first. It is much easier to provide decent feedback when you actually understand what is going on. There is a lot DE could do to improve clans - they basically are just for research now. 

• Like 2

If you remove the space and energy limitation, you will soon see dojo that is 200 level tall with 200 rooms per level. I also don't understand why people insist on dojo blueprint. There are already a lot of  dojo planing web site  and rebuilding room/items is easy ( although it takes some time),

However, I do want to see some additional in dojo.

1. A simulacrum entry point that require the key, but allow people to share or donate researched stuff. 

2. A archwing mission simulation room which allow people to customize mission and enemy level.

3. A end game content (eidolon hunting, orb, arrb ... etc) simulation room which allow dojo member to practice and optimize load out.

4. A way to circulate the credit spend on buying dojo BP back to the dojo. May be allow using the credit to buy dojo material that can only be use within the dojo.

5. allow player to donate warframe color to the dojo.

6. dojo K drive racing room.

7. a no reward technical alert simulation room (yes I am talking  about Dog Days).

11 hours ago, krc473 said:

My suggestion is pretty simple then: if you want to make some suggestions for clans figure out how they work first. It is much easier to provide decent feedback when you actually understand what is going on. There is a lot DE could do to improve clans - they basically are just for research now. 

ok makes sense, but is there any lore behind relays though?

1 hour ago, (NSW)CthulhuAzathoth said:

If you remove the space and energy limitation, you will soon see dojo that is 200 level tall with 200 rooms per level. I also don't understand why people insist on dojo blueprint. There are already a lot of  dojo planing web site  and rebuilding room/items is easy ( although it takes some time),

However, I do want to see some additional in dojo.

1. A simulacrum entry point that require the key, but allow people to share or donate researched stuff. 

2. A archwing mission simulation room which allow people to customize mission and enemy level.

3. A end game content (eidolon hunting, orb, arrb ... etc) simulation room which allow dojo member to practice and optimize load out.

4. A way to circulate the credit spend on buying dojo BP back to the dojo. May be allow using the credit to buy dojo material that can only be use within the dojo.

5. allow player to donate warframe color to the dojo.

6. dojo K drive racing room.

7. a no reward technical alert simulation room (yes I am talking  about Dog Days).

sounds good to me, but the blueprint was to be able to plan a floor of the dojo out and then build the floor

33 minutes ago, Warrior_breed said:

ok makes sense, but is there any lore behind relays though?

I am not sure. DE has stated that they want to keep the relays with a function. This was in regards to allowing easier access to Simulacrum. The same will apply with your suggestion: DE probably won’t remove 90% of their functionality to improve Dojos.

1 hour ago, krc473 said:

I am not sure. DE has stated that they want to keep the relays with a function. This was in regards to allowing easier access to Simulacrum. The same will apply with your suggestion: DE probably won’t remove 90% of their functionality to improve Dojos.

I get tired of the message from the Lotus saying a relay is under attack and gives me a blueprint i cannot sell, plus clans are mostly known for research, but railjack will fix that and make alliances useful again