Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stormwind81

Getting better in Eidolon hunts and oneshot shields?

Question

Please dont judge but how do you guys write in recruiting when you look for more advanced players for eidolon hunts to do the bounty (3 eidolons) at least twice or three times?
Sometimes when I try to form a group even people ask for an invite that clearly have never seen a tutorial or guide. Last time I even had one guy that went to the exit after we captured the first eidolon cause he never did more than one before! And he was MR22 not that this has to say something but at least you couldnt say he was new to the game. But those things I never know before and always see when we are already in the match and then I just tag along with it.
So how do I make sure when H in recruit only people respond that know what they have to do?

Don't get me wrong, I am not much of an expert either for sure! And I am still missing some puzzles I dont get when doing Eidolons hunts sometimes but at least I've seen some tutorials and there is a good guide on steam for Eidolons.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1341078329&searchtext=eidolon

Anyway as I am always Trinity I have the easiest part imho!

So to sum up my questions:

1) what to write in recruiting to get people that can perform for 2x3 eidolon hunts.

2) What are the main pre-requirements I need to one-shot Eidolon shields as Volt? (Is it Wisp or Void Strike and how many shields before me and what amp shot?)

3) Sometimes there are 3 filled lures nearby and still the eidolon dies and doesnt get captured, why does this happen sometimes?

My experience is that most of the time we struggle with shields and as I have a riven moded rubico I think 2 volts would be sometimes better than an extra harrow!
Any suggestions on that?

Why you don't activate the Bounty when doing a 4x3 ???

Also is there a special trick for Chroma to fill up your first lure so fast. I can be at those glowy places or on the points market in all those guides posted here and sometimes no vomvalyst show up for minutes. And flying around is also sometimes not very effective. It's rng I guess!?

Lately its becoming annoyingly difficult to find decent people in time. I need to switch to Volt asap and make me a premade team!

16 minutes ago, Stormwind81 said:

Why you don't activate the Bounty when doing a 4x3 ???

Also is there a special trick for Chroma to fill up your first lure so fast. I can be at those glowy places or on the points market in all those guides posted here and sometimes no vomvalyst show up for minutes. And flying around is also sometimes not very effective. It's rng I guess!?

the bounty doesn't need to be activated because the eidolon spawn as soon you step into POE when it's night time.
For your other question; i suggest you read up this guide: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15ixoVySApG_wBiynBkHOai_XJ8zOxwDaAQYywGAQPxs/edit#heading=h.likpmeeefut7

Quoting the part on how to spawn vomvalyst:

When night time clocks in, your DPS will mark the Eidolon, cueing you to perform a log-dash. Unlike what most say, you must log-dash BEFORE the first lure is being taken, not after. This way, you will spawn some vomvalysts in the nearby trees or the hill itself. One or more of your teammates must pin them with a waypoint (default key: G) to let your DPS know where to reach them.

What is a quick (or fast) charge?

Meanwhile, if you are the DPS role, you must waypoint the Eidolon on the first run, which should be waypoint #1 (we will talk about host priority later). Quickly blink to the “camp” lure, which is located in the vicinity to the right of the extraction gate. When your squad performs the log-dash, you may find some vomvalysts already near the lure. If you do find some, kill them and charge the lure in that place. However, if you don’t find any, quickly hack the lure, return near the log-dash area, and look for vomvalysts nearby.

Once at the log-dash area, dismount your archwing and shoot the vomvalysts located by your team with your Shraksun. They will turn into their spectral form. Then, you will wait for your lure to teleport, so they can charge it. Once your lure has been charged, return back to your frame and archwing/run your way to the teralyst. This is the definition of a Quick Charge.

For a TL;DR: You will charge your lure in the lowest amount of time to give Unairu Wisps to your Madurai players by the Teralyst before he gets vulnerable. This way, your team will be fast enough to take down the first shield.