Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting better in Eidolon hunts and oneshot shields?

Stormwind81

Question

Please dont judge but how do you guys write in recruiting when you look for more advanced players for eidolon hunts to do the bounty (3 eidolons) at least twice or three times?
Sometimes when I try to form a group even people ask for an invite that clearly have never seen a tutorial or guide. Last time I even had one guy that went to the exit after we captured the first eidolon cause he never did more than one before! And he was MR22 not that this has to say something but at least you couldnt say he was new to the game. But those things I never know before and always see when we are already in the match and then I just tag along with it.
So how do I make sure when H in recruit only people respond that know what they have to do?

Don't get me wrong, I am not much of an expert either for sure! And I am still missing some puzzles I dont get when doing Eidolons hunts sometimes but at least I've seen some tutorials and there is a good guide on steam for Eidolons.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1341078329&searchtext=eidolon

Anyway as I am always Trinity I have the easiest part imho!

So to sum up my questions:

1) what to write in recruiting to get people that can perform for 2x3 eidolon hunts.

2) What are the main pre-requirements I need to one-shot Eidolon shields as Volt? (Is it Wisp or Void Strike and how many shields before me and what amp shot?)

3) Sometimes there are 3 filled lures nearby and still the eidolon dies and doesnt get captured, why does this happen sometimes?

My experience is that most of the time we struggle with shields and as I have a riven moded rubico I think 2 volts would be sometimes better than an extra harrow!
Any suggestions on that?

33 minutes ago, Stormwind81 said:

Does it matter if too many people have CD? like I always hear 2 is enough but is their a problem if 3 have it?
Its confusing me cause its NEARLY the same thing with CP (3)! Where with CP I get it because of the armor reduction

Hydro + 3CP  = 145 Armor = 32% dmg reduction

Hydro +3CP + 2CD = 14 Armor = 5% dmg reduction

You can have 3 people with CP+CD, but if you remove all its armor, you lose de 75% bonus damage to radiation and 25% bonus damage to puncture and Ice, which people usually have on their builds to destroy eidolons limbs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stormwind81 said:

Does it matter if too many people have CD? like I always hear 2 is enough but is their a problem if 3 have it?
Its confusing me cause its NEARLY the same thing with CP (3)! Where with CP I get it because of the armor reduction

3 CD and 3 CP will strip ALL the armour from the eidolon causing radiation damage to do less. I suggest you go and read a few guides mate, most of these questions can be explained by those.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Zilchy:

3 CD and 3 CP will strip ALL the armour from the eidolon causing radiation damage to do less. I suggest you go and read a few guides mate, most of these questions can be explained by those.

Your poster above already explained it though no need for double posts! 😉

Edited by Stormwind81