Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 of the same night wave act at the same time not counting

(PSN)silvachain1234

So for the daily act I got the “Mow them Down” killing 150 enemies with primary. Easy enough, except no. 

So I have two of them at the same time for some reason. Why is this bad? Because any progression towards the bounty doesn’t get saved at all. You do the bounty; finish the mission and nothing happens, the bounties become undone 

also so if you attempt to do it, when you get 100 kills, it resets you back to 0, making this act impossible for anyone to do

update: I read all your comments and I guess all we can do is wait lol, either for a hotfix or for the first act to end so we can do the second one. 

Edited by (PS4)silvachain1234
Added tag

Yes. Same problem on PC. Kept resetting to zero every so often but at odd times. Don't think it let me get above 30 kills Can't finish it so giving up. Both instances had the same amount so I assume it's just getting confused between the 2 and resetting. Oddly, they have different time remaining although both started at same time. I think one might be yesterday's running again.

I think it's a UI bug. I completed the daily 'mow them down' when it first appeared a day ago, yet today it appears undone, along with its duplicate mission. You can tell them apart by the time remaining countdown.

I did solo survival to complete them as usual, seemed to get to 140, then started back at 1/10/20 etc, until I finally got the in game completion bark. But now back in orbiter, they show uncompleted again, but opening the Nightwave screen gave me a level up, even though they also appear uncompleted there.

Im getting closer each time... 80..90..100...110..120..130..1....😱

Been grinding for an hour trying to see if i could bypass it somehow with a huge all at once kill count... Nope .🤪

Just wasted 1-1/2 hours of my life lol.😔

Over 900 kills for one mission and nadda.🤔

I should be paid. 900+ ÷ 150 = 6000 emissary points please.🤦‍♂️ Thanks, but on second thought.

Ill take a maxed primed chamber as payment. 🤙

Same issue! I'd completed the first instance, but it came back when the new one showed up. Took some screenshots of it restarting, and of both instances showing at the radio with no progress saved to either. Seems like it resets if you go a little while between making progress, since I usually mainly use my melee weapon, and never got nearly as close as some other folks in the thread.

Spoiler

q6ZkWmv.jpg9pxp1MN.jpg

hNKAjY2.jpg