Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crossbow Weapon

Bredok23

Warframe is a very good and fun game a master piece! I really like crossbows in games and real life too, the Paris and Dread are such awesome weapons I hope they release a crossbow weapon in the game! Maybe it can deal more dmg then the Paris and Dread but its not needed to be charged instead its have slower reload speed like in real life. Its damage can be Armor Piercing damage beacuse its fires a bolt with such power and its penetrate the armor of the enemies. The bolt of the crossbow have faster flying speed than the Paris's arrow. Maybe its have superior zoom capabilities like the Seer has. This crossbow weapon can be an exelent Infested weapon the bolt can be a sharp bone fang maybe. I hope you like it.  (Sorry for my bad english!)

Will I get banned if I'll tell that crossbow is not a rumor and will come soon?

Ha, no. It doesn't even matter, no one gives a damn anymore. Everything gets leaked within half an hour anyway. We have no NDA.

Tenno Greatsword:

a2alao.jpg

Crossbow, intended as a secondary:

2va1btu.jpg

You know what? You keep the left part of the crossbow, and you add it to a frame as a gauntlet. Gauntlet firing mini arrows :x

And thank you FatalX7, those are the pics I found on the Internet :)

Edited by matto

Look at the rest of the Tenno weapons.

That's why.

But... but... but... Using the same aesthetic instead of trying to please each and every one of us despite our myriad different views on what looks good and what doesn't?

WHYYYYYYYYY?

They can do it! All they have to do is throw pixels down? Right? Its not like it actually takes WORK or anything. It's not like they have to CHOOSE a SOLID basis to start from or anything.

FYI, I have done AutoCAD  and ZBRush... The above was sarcastic.

Edited by Kalenath

thatescalatedquickly.gif

Wow.....so this went from a "PLZ Can I haz?" thread into a "WTF that sux" thread pretty quickly.

So the moral of the story is that even when DE gives you what you want before you ask for it, you're still a bunch of jerks.

U wot m8.

I'm not a massive fan of the crossbow. Greatsword looks great though.

I'd love the crossbow from Perfect Dark,

Mounted on your wrist, loads 5 (?) bolts. Shoots semi auto.

Would be great as an AP weapon, would also work with poisonous bolts.

Edited by Nugget_

thatescalatedquickly.gif

Wow.....so this went from a "PLZ Can I haz?" thread into a "WTF that sux" thread pretty quickly.

So the moral of the story is that even when DE gives you what you want before you ask for it, you're still a bunch of jerks.

No, I gotta agree. This "crossbow" is pretty underwhelming. I don't see it being anything new or special compared to the Bolto. Both being a secondary that fire bolts, the biggest difference so far is appearance and the crossbow comes out on top in that category as it actually appears to have some mechanical logic.

Edited by FatalX7

I use MS Paint. Come at me.

So you think every weapon should look exactly the same? Or am I misinterpreting your words?

thatescalatedquickly.gif

And are ANY of us surprised in the SLIGHTEST?

It's not EXACTLY what I wanted! IT SUX!!!!!

(and of course when it DOES launch all the whiners and crybabies will be using it and going 'OMG ITS COOL!')

Edited by Kalenath