Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Where do I find this resource?"

(XBOX)Erudite Prime

Old answer: Simply scroll through the Star Chart to see the planet's resource icons, and click on them to see the names of the resource too. (2 inputs, only 1 if you know the icons, and you can smoothly scroll through all the planets)
New answer: Scroll to each planet, click on the planet, click the "toggle nightwave/extractors" button, click the extractor icon, and then you'll see the resources. (4 inputs, must check every planet individually)

Anyone else see a problem with this? How come the resource list that comes up with the Exctractor button isn't just always there when you zoom in on planets? Helping noobs keeps getting harder as DE keeps making information harder to find. I like to actually teach people how to find info on their own as opposed to just spoonfeeding them answers, but DE is making that more and more annoying with each update. Maybe the old UIs weren't perfect, maybe they weren't stunningly beautiful, but at least they were straightforward for the most part. 

Edited by (XB1)Erudite Prime

Just now, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

You said "I suggest these in my Kubrow and Kavat guides" so woe is me for assuming the threads you linked were yours. 

You proved that wasn't the right way to read it in your own quote.

"I suggest these..."

Or you could have read the name of the links. Really any sort of reading comprehension would have worked, instead of being loaded for bear and looking to be a jerk.

7 hours ago, (XB1)Erudite Prime said:

Bold of you to assume I took the time to read every word of your post. You still haven't added anything to the discussion here.

Maybe if you had read my post (which was brief, and definitely easy to read,) you'd realize I did contribute.

I can't believe you make a post like you have then don't bother to read constructive responses, and then brag about it.