Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

please update this moon vault

Naomi37

So I have a nigtwave to do 4 halls of ascension this week and got down to business. I found one of these halls and it was the one where you have to press and hold down buttons to make platforms appear to get to the next button. Being solo at the time I decided to use my operator to press the next button and use my warframe as a weight to keep the last one held. using this method its possible to get all the way to the last room. once you climb up the vertical shaft your presented with 4 buttons in a square. unpressing any of the previous buttons resets it. so my previous technique no longer works meaning after pressing 12 buttons im stuck looking up at a rift I cannot enter because at the last hurdle you require at least a duo.

what i'd like you to change is to update these last 2 buttons so that if a button 2 previous is unpressed all is fine. so you can complete the final part the same way as the rest of the challenge moving with operator, calling your frame to you, and then walking in operator again.

6 minutes ago, Naomi37 said:

because at the last hurdle you require at least a duo.

Operator, Frame, Clem, Specter.. BOOM! Well that's how I solo it at least. Would be nice to see it scale and only need 2 buttons if solo.

Edited by Zelmen
  • Like 3