Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else is completely done with Nightwave? >:(

CrazyDarkSonic

13 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Very important point, I am not on the "side" of people restlessly asking for more content. I think it's unreasonnable to seek enjoyment after 6 years of the same thing. Now, telling those guys that they are not enjoying the game because they're playing the wrong way / for the wrong reasons is ridiculous.

If they're hitting a dead end on their path of choice, what I can say then? Either flow with another path or simply stay there until the dead end gets moved further or removed

I asked if you enjoy it like the first day AND are at the same point as op in terms of progression. Ofc you'll have one of the two, but both ?

I enjoy both going unmodded like my first day and going OP

I know all about the difficulty conendrum, and as you say, nothing bellow 3 hours on Mot can be considered hard. HENCE why people are turning to reward chasing instead, because after long enough, everything's so easy it gets boring.

Perhaps, enjoying the gameplay as it is, being an OP creature doing massive slaughter fest on those mortals is a way to turn your head to? It's still an option isn't it?

Is it though? We still have people that play the game as they want, simply pop in, enjoy popping skulls and pop out so not a bs here

Il y a 1 heure, 844448 a dit :

If they're hitting a dead end on their path of choice, what I can say then? Either flow with another path or simply stay there until the dead end gets moved further or removed

I enjoy both going unmodded like my first day and going OP

Perhaps, enjoying the gameplay as it is, being an OP creature doing massive slaughter fest on those mortals is a way to turn your head to? It's still an option isn't it?

Is it though? We still have people that play the game as they want, simply pop in, enjoy popping skulls and pop out so not a bs here

If their hitting a dead end, that's how it is. True. If they're asking for ridiculous content drop rates, it's between them and their stupidity, true. But again, exactly what I said last post, "Now, telling those guys that they are not enjoying the game because they're playing the wrong way / for the wrong reasons is ridiculous."

Look at the question, like actually read it. Have you played so long that you have done EVERYTHING in the game like OP ? If you're at my point (mr24, about half the possible rewards in the game (ALL rewards, no matter how useless or whatever)), no wonder you're still enjoying the game a lot, that's not impressive in the slightest. Are you done with 100% of the content ? (EDIT for clarity : have you played long enough to be to this point ? regardless of if you enjoy hoarding or not.)

The base principle of ANY game is to provide some form of challenge, of interaction. A huge majority of people engage with games for this reason. I GET IT, you like being OP and all, I was like that for a time, IT'S OK. Now, there's only so many times an average person can do the same thing over and over again before it gets as monotonous as flushing after you're done. It is awesome if you are getting enjoyment out of the same thing for an unlimited amount of time, it trully is, no sarcasm here, many would love to be like that. But the thing is, it is not the average.

All I'm saying from the start is : Take other people's point of view into consideration. Because you like the state of things doesn't mean everyone should. There is no such thing as a counter-argument in matter of taste. I've seen you all around the forum, you ain't dumb, I'm not trying to antagonize you here, but you're just placing your tastes as a standard for everyone here. You can't say "Yes there is still stuff to do because I am enjoying this and that."

And again just in case, I am not asking for moar C***ent ! I'm not asking for moar challange ! I know it's completely unrealistic to ask for more stuff in so little time. I'd even like DE to DElay Railjack to 2020, just so that is can be nice and polished (kinda). And I know giving us an actual challenge is a very complicated puzzle that I don't have the patience for. If someone is done 100%, well they had a LOT of gameplay to chew through to get there, pretty extremely awesome imo for free (in theory). If they're asking for more frequent updates, they just don't understand how things work (oversimplifying my argument), but it's certainly not that they "just play for the chase and don't actually enjoy the gameplay", it's never that simple, they enjoy it in a variety of different ways, some similar to yours, some pure reward chasing, and a immense portion of a bit of both in between.

(Don't worry, I won't always post from a PC, the walls of text aren't always gonna be as tall)

Edited by Fallen77
  • Like 1