Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lex to Aklex

(XBOX)Rez090

Is there anyone else who has this issue where you go to the arsenal/market to buy two Lex pistols to craft the Aklex weapon and the game only has the option to buy one pistol? It doesn't even have an option to move a number counter up/down to pick how many to buy. This for me has been a thing for a few months now and prevents me from obtaining the Aklex.

There isn't a Lex Blueprint, since the weapon is sold by 50k credits on the Market... And it has been like that since I started, on U7...

... And I've confirmed it 10 minutes ago for someone else that had the exact same "problem" on the PC client. Lex is still there, on the Market, for 50k credits.

Edit: if there is no counter to increase the number of Lex guns you want to buy, buy them one by one.

Edited by Uhkretor

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

There isn't a Lex Blueprint, since the weapon is sold by 50k credits on the Market... And it has been like that since I started, on U7...

... And I've confirmed it 10 minutes ago for someone else that had the exact same "problem" on the PC client. Lex is still there, on the Market, for 50k credits.

Edit: if there is no counter to increase the number of Lex guns you want to buy, buy them one by one.

You can't buy weapons back to back with credits, the system doesn't work like that. If I could post screenshots showing my problem I would.

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

Hi i see i have had the weapons for a while and forgot they were purchased with credits. I just checked on ps4 i can still buy it no problem after you purchase one you should be able to buy another, one by one.  There must be a problem on the games end for sure have you sending a help ticket?

Edited by (PS4)Zeo-mare

40 minutes ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

You can't buy weapons back to back with credits, the system doesn't work like that. If I could post screenshots showing my problem I would.

Since the version of the X-Bone client is the same as the one on PS4 and, by extension, NSW, if (PS4)Zeo-mare confirmed that the Lex is being sold by credits, then you should be able to buy them, as I mentioned before and as (PS4)Zeo-mare just mentioned, one by one.

Do you have any other secondary weapon in your inventory? Or are you trying to build Aklex and being left without a secondary weapon in your inventory?

Edit: The counter bug has been present for a while, even on PC. But I simply press the "Purchase" button and it buys 1 of a given choice, its the default value.

Edited by Uhkretor

24 minutes ago, Uhkretor said:

Since the version of the X-Bone client is the same as the one on PS4 and, by extension, NSW, if (PS4)Zeo-mare confirmed that the Lex is being sold by credits, then you should be able to buy them, as I mentioned before and as (PS4)Zeo-mare just mentioned, one by one.

Do you have any other secondary weapon in your inventory? Or are you trying to build Aklex and being left without a secondary weapon in your inventory?

Edit: The counter bug has been present for a while, even on PC. But I simply press the "Purchase" button and it buys 1 of a given choice, its the default value.

Therein lies the problem, can't craft the Aklex because I can only buy one Lex pistol, not two. I've got plenty of secondaries, just want to get the Aklex for mastery ranking. I've already mastered the Lex so no issue there. If this is a bug, it seems like it needs to be fixed, since it's blocking us from obtaining a weapon (not counting it being purchaseable with plat).

Hi just curious when you go into the store on the console in the front of the ship and click on the Lex is there no option to purchase it? All weapons can be repurchased, are there any other weapons that do not have this option anymore? I know if you are in the Arsenal section where you configure your weapons and Warframes once you buy a weapon it is in your collection and can no longer be purchased on that screen. So are you checking the main terminal? on that one you can go back and rebuy anything. Also make sure you hit the little toggle at the bottom of the screen so it shows all items available and does block out items and weapons owned.

Edited by (PS4)Zeo-mare

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Zeo-mare said:

Hi just curious when you go into the store on the console in the front of the ship and click on the Lex is there no option to purchase it? All weapons can be repurchased, are there any other weapons that do not have this option anymore? I know if you are in the Arsenal section where you configure your weapons and Warframes once you buy a weapon it is in your collection and can no longer be purchased on that screen. So are you checking the main terminal? on that one you can go back and rebuy anything. Also make sure you hit the little toggle at the bottom of the screen so it shows all items available and does block out items and weapons owned.

Arsenal and market console access the same stock lists, there is no actual difference, market console just lets you access other stuff like boosters, decorations etc.

actually, the market allows you to repurchase weapons and warframes as many times as you want as well the additional stuff like boosters and decorations . In the arsenal you can purchase any weapon or warframe once, after you purchase it, it is in your arsenal and will not let you purchase more of the same weapon or frame so if you want another of the same type you have to get it from the market.

Edited by (PS4)Zeo-mare

I can confirm that through the arsenal its a one-time buy, then the only thing it'll do is select the weapon instead of presenting its diorama, which is what the Market presents, or just link Lex on the chat - [Lex] - to directly present its diorama, so that you can buy another one...

... I don't know if you can link stuff on consoles, but that's how we do it on the PC.

Ok, so I did try the above and it worked. Why is buying credit weapons like this? They fixed the issue before of only being able to buy one weapon blueprint but left this mess in with credit weapons, this is something that is very stupid. How are people supposed to know you have to buy the second pistol at the market console instead of it being in the arsenal?

1 hour ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

How are people supposed to know you have to buy the second pistol at the market console instead of it being in the arsenal?

I mean, all weapons / Frames / whatnot disappear from the lower, "buy" part of the Arsenal list once you own them.

The Market is where you're supposed to go to buy stuff, having certain "shortcuts" in the Arsenal etc is just a convenience.

35 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

I mean, all weapons / Frames / whatnot disappear from the lower, "buy" part of the Arsenal list once you own them.

The Market is where you're supposed to go to buy stuff, having certain "shortcuts" in the Arsenal etc is just a convenience.

That doesn't excuse bad design, the arsenal is called the arsenal for a reason, it is not a "shortcut", it is where you get your gear from. Having to buy an item from two different interfaces is a bad design flaw that only exists with weapons that cost credits to buy, blueprints do not have this issue. How is a new player supposed to know they can't buy the same weapon from the same location because it wasn't designed like that?

the arsenal is called the arsenal for a reason, it is not a "shortcut", it is where you get your gear from.

Well ... no. It's not. An arsenal is a place where you store items, a market is a place where you get items from.

Having to buy an item from two different interfaces

But you don't have to do that, you can simply buy multiples from the Market.

Edited by NinjaZeku

4 hours ago, (XB1)Rez090 said:

That doesn't excuse bad design, the arsenal is called the arsenal for a reason, it is not a "shortcut", it is where you get your gear from. Having to buy an item from two different interfaces is a bad design flaw that only exists with weapons that cost credits to buy, blueprints do not have this issue. How is a new player supposed to know they can't buy the same weapon from the same location because it wasn't designed like that?

You're free to suggest alternatives in the feedback section.  This is, however, not a bug.