Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration unavailable after SoA Update

(PSN)dreamer_nlcf

Question

I had arbitration access before the Saints of Altra update, and now I don't. I cleared all of the new disruption missions that were added, there are no blue (uncleared) nodes in the system and I still don't have arbitration available.  I read somewhere that the arbitration vendor would let you know which requirements aren't met, but he just offers me arbitration items.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)dreamer_nlcf said:

It seems that you read the title but not the content of my post.

Most don't really read the opening posts once they reach more than 1 line, unfortunately.

I suggest checking your profile, like nslay asked, to see if all nodes are completed.

1 minute ago, nslay said:

Check your profile. Does it show all nodes completed?

That won't tell him anything since the only actual new node was on Lua.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)dreamer_nlcf said:

It seems that you read the title but not the content of my post. I have completed every new disruption (that includes lua), and there are NO blue nodes in the system.

You likely missed 1 and that's the trouble.

Just now, Uhkretor said:

Most don't really read the opening posts once they reach more than 1 line, unfortunately.

I suggest checking your profile, like nslay asked, to see if all nodes are completed.

For me, I had assumed the OP had the same experience I had. After Saint of Altra update, I had lost Arbitration access (due to Apollo, Lua).

1 minute ago, Alcatraz said:

That won't tell him anything since the only actual new node was on Lua.

You likely missed 1 and that's the trouble.

Perhaps something like a Kuva Siphon mission or Syndicate mission covered up a blue node? Nightmare missions are not supposed to be possible on a planet unless all the blue nodes are completed for the planet. However, seeing as OP had completed all nodes before the update, it may be that Nightmare might cover up a blue node too?

Well, assuming a blue node is covered up by something like a Syndicate, Invasion, Kuva Siphon or Nightmare mission icon, did you happen to miss any of these?

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Disruption#Locations

EDIT: I don't remember needing to do all of these though. Though, maybe I did all of them... I don't remember.

Edited by nslay
Grammar

Just now, nslay said:

Perhaps something like a Kuva Siphon mission or Syndicate mission covered up a blue node? Nightmare missions are not supposed to be possible on a planet unless all the blue nodes are completed for the planet. However, seeing as OP had completed all nodes before the update, it may be that Nightmare might cover up a blue node too?

It is possibly Kuva Fortress Disruption that was missed.

1 minute ago, (PS4)dreamer_nlcf said:

Star chart progress 231/231

As I said to nslay, that won't tell you anything as Lua had the only new node. The others are all old nodes, with a new game mode is all. Check Tamu on Kuva Fortress. Make sure you've played and beat it once, the one on Sedna, named: Kelpie.

List goes...

• Mars - Olympus
  • Jupiter - Ganymede
  • Neptune - Laomedeia
  • Sedna - Kelpie
  • Lua - Apollo
  • Kuva Fortress - Tamu

Check those nodes, make sure you've at least ran each of them once, and then go back and check on Arbitration. I assume you've completed Apollo already, and Ganymede previously.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)dreamer_nlcf said:

Neptune is the only one that isn't coming to mind as a definite so I'll go there. Wish they would make the nodes blue so this wasn't a frustration.

I don't remember having to do most of these... though maybe I indirectly recompleted them through Invasions. I definitely did lots of Neptune Invasions. I did Ur and Kelpie for Acceltra and Gauss. I did Mars for a relic drop. And I think I completed Kuva Fortress and Lua as a result of losing Arbitration access.

EDIT: OK, I don't remember having to do Neptune. That sums it up better.

Edited by nslay

3 minutes ago, (PS4)dreamer_nlcf said:

Neptune is the only one that isn't coming to mind as a definite so I'll go there. Wish they would make the nodes blue so this wasn't a frustration.

Go to the arbies guy at the front entrance of the AoH room in any relay, he'll tell you what node you need to do to access arbies 

3 minutes ago, GinKenshin said:

Go to the arbies guy at the front entrance of the AoH room in any relay, he'll tell you what node you need to do to access arbies 

I mentioned that in my first post, he doesn't say anything about any nodes. He only offers me arbitration items. . Also an update, I just cleared Neptune disruption, which was the only one I wasn't 100 percent sure I completed, and arbitration isn't available still. 😞

11 minutes ago, (PS4)dreamer_nlcf said:

I mentioned that in my first post, he doesn't say anything about any nodes. He only offers me arbitration items. . Also an update, I just cleared Neptune disruption, which was the only one I wasn't 100 percent sure I completed, and arbitration isn't available still. 😞

Run all of them, and the one I forgot.

• Uranus - Ur

I had to run each and every one of them to open everything back up. Kuva Fortress was the last one I ended up with.

So that leaves nothing. We're assuming you did Lua - Apollo so that's everything since you just went out and did Neptune's Disruption.

Go see if you can deploy an extractor at every planet is the only suggestion left. Or at least check every planet carefully to make sure there's nothing else that cropped up.

Also go run Ropalolyst once for giggles. I highly doubt there's anything wrong there...

13 minutes ago, (PS4)dreamer_nlcf said:

? The emissary missions? If that's what you mean then yeah I finished all of them as they popped up in the different areas, to see if that was it.  I finished Lua disruption a bunch of times to get my Lua lens and somatic fibers.

Those, where you need Zealot emissary code to enter.

27 minutes ago, nslay said:

It would be sooo lame if those count as legitimate incomplete nodes. You can only access two of them at a time for a short period of time before they disappear.

That’s correct, but that and Apollo were added in few last weeks only. It could be easily an Update issue where we got all settings: HUD, Interface, Controller etc. set to default.