Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not getting Pathocyst part from Zeloid fight

houselyrander

I've seen a few reports of this but not enough details to identify the bug. What did you kill the guy with? Was there anything unusual about the fight the time you didn't get a drop? For example did you join a session already in progress, host migrate, use operator mode a lot? Did you use any warframe powers on the boss? Or unusual weapons/mods?  Any kind of details you can remember might be important.

13 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

I've seen a few reports of this but not enough details to identify the bug. What did you kill the guy with? Was there anything unusual about the fight the time you didn't get a drop? For example did you join a session already in progress, host migrate, use operator mode a lot? Did you use any warframe powers on the boss? Or unusual weapons/mods?  Any kind of details you can remember might be important.

The fight seemed pretty normal. I used Oberon and a Rubico but I can't account for the others (it was in Public). Everything seemed normal, there just wasn't an Unidentified Item. Is it a drop that has to be physically picked up? If so, it may just be that the drop isn't getting picked up. Also, if it is a physical drop then it really shouldn't be, it should be like a Warframe or Seer part

2 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

It's an item that must be picked up yes. It has a purple-pink color and would look the same as, for example, an Oberon blueprint that you see during a mission.

I've never seen that, I just got the Unidentified Item notification the 1st and 2nd time and nothing the 3rd. I can't tell if it either didn't drop or I just didn't notice it. In either case...

maxresdefault.jpg

This just happened to me as well.  Fight proceeded normally until he died perched on the tree.  I jumped through the place where he died, but I only got a North Wind mod.  Even if I didn't jump exactly through the place where he died, I had a vacuum mod equipped on my helios prime sentinel, so it shouldn't have mattered.   The only thing I can think of that might affect the drop was Nova using her 4 frequently during the fight.

Edited by Vejove
Addition of vacuum mod detail.

@[DE]Momaw

This is apparently a thing. Here are three screens from a run. I got the drop as did Blacksheep, but Hoax did not. Nothing unusual otherwise. The fight was like every other time cept one person failed to get reward and we were all next to prelate when he dropped, everyone with vacuum/fetch on a pet also. Note... This is the only time it has happened thus far, out of many runs, and I did not believe it either till I saw the screen shot.

Warframe1754.jpg20190929142957_1.jpg20190929150012_1.jpg

• 1 month later...

I'm late to the party but I just noticed this was the case for me too. I didn't realize at least one piece was guaranteed to drop (until I was reading how to obtain the Pathocyst). I know I was close enough to pick up the drop because I was scanning the enemy (because I'm a codex completionist) and I got 4 scans, but only one drop.