Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bombard Rockets Hard To See -- Just Me?

FrostDragoon

Been playing this game since forever, but I've noticed that as the visuals get updated over time, certain things get washed out in the visual noise. However, I've noticed that Bombard rockets are particularly hard to see now. I can see the smoke trail, which tells me where it was, but I can't really see where it is. This occurred to me as I was thinking about enemy design and the various things a player might be expected to do to deal with them, assuming a blank warframe with no abilities (aka "new player"):

*Shield Lancers need to be knocked down, flanked, use a weapon with punchthrough, etc.

*Nullifiers can be killed while inside their bubble, you can whittle down the shield, or you can destroy the drone.

*Heavy Gunners encourage you to break line of sight, flank them, use cover, bullet jump over them to make them do a hard 180 if they are targeting you, etc.

*Bombards... you evade the rockets while you kill them? I guess knocking them down with a bullet jump is fine, once you're close enough, but if you can't see the rockets to evade them, that seems like a problem to me.

Anyone else notice this issue? Found good workarounds or solutions? Is this just something DE needs to update the visuals for--maybe a UI adjustment or adding some small glare to the rocket?