Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need help which warframe to pickup

(PSN)Liquid_SS64

Question

5 answers to this question

Uhhh I was expecting a list of what your options were lol....   

Use everything because you never know how they will actually feel or how fun some of them actually are until you use them.   

Wisp sounds pretty awesome for you.  She lays down motes that can buff RoF and heal.   

Harrow can also buff RoF but his abilities are pretty tricky to use.. his energy use is like a freaking rollercoaster which is fun but can leave you hanging.

You could mod Octavia for max duration/effeciency for a really fun invisable stealth killer(that uses guns).  This is actually pretty fun because you have to reapply her buffs by dancing to your music and or recasting her abilities.  This is what I used to use for stealth nightwave challenges.   And then with her abilities you can also just sit on your butt and snipe at stuff while anything that gets close dies.   

Theres plenty of tank frames that fun to just sit and soak up damage while you shoot stuff but those rarely have abilities to help you so its nothing BUT shooting which gets kinda boring.  

Nova would be dope but her slowmo mode is more hindrence than helpful for most content.  (especially for your squadmates)

Volt can stun stuff and buff RoF?? I've never used him but those two things combined sounds great, plus he has the crit shield which is also great for shooting stuff...  You might really wanna check this guy out.  

Excalibur can stun stuff ..

Gara can freeze stuff and make enemies pile up outside her walls, but otherwise doesnt really help you shoot things.  I like her way more as melee.  

The aim of this game would be having them all. Fill your arsenal so that you would have the appropriate tool for any occasion. Don't dismiss an opportunity to learn something that you otherwise might not expect by focusing on a single warframe. Don't take complete strangers' advice on what you will enjoy more. Go through warframes in the order of obtaining them - and each can be obtained through gameplay. Once you have your own experience to count on, decide whether you still wish to pick one over the others or perhaps keep the game interesting by changing things up and not letting the constant repetition bore you out of it.