Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will the zealots be removed?

SleetBedbug

When ever I play missions, such as farming, quests, lith fissures, etc. Random zealots appear and ruin everything. I killed a group only once, and I've encountered them hundreds of times. I just don't want them to just come and ruin the things I am trying to do. And btw, recently I found more ruining the mission I tried to do, and I could not  even hurt them!

I know many people like farming emissary standing with them.

But they can spawn randomly when you least expect it

On 2019-10-07 at 12:04 AM, (PS4)ErydisTheLucario said:

This is really a problem? Dude...they are fodder. Its not hard to kill them with most weapons or abilities.

I'm going to guess they are encountering the zealots with a starter frame and weapons crammed with whatever random mods have dropped so far. Or at least earlier weapons with random mods. I could be wrong of course.

I know when I hopped on a newbie account with mag encountering even the earlier pair of zealots was painful so I feel that desire to know when they go away so you can just play. For someone really new to the game they might as well be encountering the stalker each mission for all the chance they have of successfully defeating the zealot trio.

Edited by Liltha
forgot the forums have their own titles