Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

about people leaving pub fissure missions (fishing relics or whatever you wanna call it)

Sharkgoblin

you know what i mean, those slimy individuals who enter mission check out if someone has a certain relic and if not they will leave causing  host migrations and all the nice stuff

i suggest to give people who do that a cooldown before being allowed to enter mission. lets say a 5 minutes cooldown additive for each consecutive time you leave a mission. now the person that selected a rare vaulted relic by accident and abort because wants to use it on radshare will get to wait 5 minutes which is not the end of the day, meanwhile those players that do that relic fishing practice will get #*!%ed because every time you abort you get a cooldown to wait.

so the host migraine can stop. or the guy that leave then when the mission is almost done a guy connects but then cant find enough reactants and basically this guy just connected to a mission for nothing. its quite annoying

if you want a relic go and farm it. or open syndacate relic packs, whatever, dont go relic fishing in pubs causing host migrations or making people connect halfway through the mission risking to not get 10 reactants.

sadly i know this will get ignored and those people will be allowed to S#&$ the game freely.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, BaIthazar said:

I've never encountered this so I wasn't aware that this was a thing, but damn that's a scummy practice.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)Hikuro-93 said:

Agreed. Slimy people indeed. Somewhat rare but I do find some every now and then on prime releases.

i dont do a lot of fissures anymore, but i swear before opening this thread i did 4 runs because im out of formas and it happened 3 out of 4 times. with even 2 or 3 people leaving

I like the idea of adding a penalty to this kind of behavior, i have also seen people just go wonder about when everyone else heads over to extraction just to make us wait the full 1 minute.

However I myself have ended missions right after getting in as I forgot to change a weapon or mod correctly but thankfully never impacted another player. Would hate to get a penalty for that.