Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only stealth-takedown grants stealth affinity

NekroArts

Killing unalerted Drahks doesn't give and breaks stealth-kill affinity bonus. After being spawned by Drahk Masters, I waited plenty of time (20 seconds) before killing them.

Before, we were able to get stealth affinity when killing unalerted enemies using any method as long as it one-shotted. Now, only stealth-takedowns will grant stealth affinity; this is even more problematic when there are mobs that don't have a stealth-takedown animation/prompt.

Edited by NekroArts
after more testing
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2019-10-20 at 12:56 PM, FoxKeegan said:

Did this bug just start back up recently? I swear in the last two days I've been getting stealth shots at range, as I recall hearing the sound effect for breaking the combo chain.

The bug has exceptions. Enemies put to sleep, melee finishers, and enemies killed from very long range still give the affinity multiplier buff.

It's definitely bugged, but there are temporary workarounds for focus farming and leveling weapons. I just wish DE would at least acknowledge the bug as it's been nearly 3 weeks, and it isn't a minor bug considering it shuts down an entire style of gameplay for many frames.

yes its very true that in my case i mostly use loki for leveling one shot based weapons kind of weapons with stealth multiplier with hushed invisibility. and banshee for Rifles that has multiple bullets for dealing damage. also leveling up the archwing in POE with sniper was a choice for me as well. now whole Gun based weapon with Silence synergy is not working or it may occur rarely just to 100% once only, if RNG spirits are generous. Please DE Address This issue. thank you