Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Ideas for content Improvement

insight81

Wow lets be quick, the star chart is great for farming. The Boss missions should be long missions no parkour, force the team to fight all enemies till they arrive at the boss. Nest the bosses should have at least 3 to 4 bars of health, be harder or fight us in stages as well as have plenty of minions to help them. Finally put the Warframes into categories for example (Rhino) tank, (Ember) dps, (Equinox) support. Then you could make the boss fights like Raids or Dungeons and team play would have to consist of 1 tank, 2 dps, 1 support. this type of battle will require a healer and a bullet sponge and dps to drop the boss. All the content can be done single play but does not bring friends together to accomplish something. Example sorry for this but destiny has missions and quests and plenty of world events which you all have the world thing covered with grineer and eidolons and well you guys have that covered in alerts but again the alerts are to easy and can be done alone. The razorbacks alert would of been better if you forced gameplay of the tile set no parkour flip through and doors locked till room cleared, also and this to conclude. When we die on a tile set start us at the drop point forcing us to catch back up, and have a respawn timer this will leave the team hurting till you catch back up so a defense with 3 dead can become a mess knowing if you all die and go on timer to respawn you might fail the mission and match over. Wow game changer try one mission as a test see how people react to it, make it an alert mission.

Great, another "I want Warframe to be like every other game" thread.  If you think having a set label put onto each Warframe as a tank/dps/support is a good idea, then you probably don't know enough about the game to make any other suggestions.  Basically you just want to be playing some other generic MMO, so go do that.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, insight81 said:

Finally put the Warframes into categories for example (Rhino) tank, (Ember) dps, (Equinox) support. Then you could make the boss fights like Raids or Dungeons and team play would have to consist of 1 tank, 2 dps, 1 support.

If I wanted to play this way, I would play a game that had it.

42 minutes ago, insight81 said:

Wow game changer try one mission as a test see how people react to it, make it an alert mission.

You are right about this. It is a game changer. To a game that isn't Warframe.

48 minutes ago, insight81 said:

So this is why everyone left Warframe no input other then emotional wow smh I hope DE survives this community is not good no explanations really.

No, the reason people leave is because they have run out of content to do and there is no proper end-game (and most of the crap people suggest for end-game flies in the face of what Warframe is, a bit like your 'improvements').  Your suggestions wouldn't make Warframe a better version of Warframe, it would kill off its identity.  You don't even give proper reasons as to why you think these would be improvements beyond 'it would force co-operation'.  The way you go about trying to divide the frames up into specific roles shows that you both don't understand how a large number of frames fill multiple roles based on mods, and that you're unaware of the more generalist design philosophy DE is taking.

When making suggestions you need to provide rationale that obeys the principles on which the game is built on.  What you see as a benefit (force co-operation) goes against the bite sized nature of Warframe, as well as ignoring the idea that most content should be able to be solo'd by a skilled enough player.  It's one thing to encourage co-operation via challenge and entirely something else to force it upon the player by restricting choice before you've even entered the mission.

When you make a claim in the affirmative (in this case it's that your suggestions would improve Warframe) then the Burden of Proof lies with you.  Our objections to your 'improvement' hold just as much if not more explanation than your post included, and you're saying we're the ones that don't explain ourselves? (unless I'm reading that wrong, you're English isn't the best and you have limited punctuation with nearly zero formatting).

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

Great, another "I want Warframe to be like every other game" thread.  If you think having a set label put onto each Warframe as a tank/dps/support is a good idea, then you probably don't know enough about the game to make any other suggestions.  Basically you just want to be playing some other generic MMO, so go do that.

test see how people react to it, make it an alert mission. smh so wow thank you really so you know how there's capture missions and defense missions and survival and ooh arbitration, yeah mission types so Im saying bam! hey try this as a mission type, if you don't like it then don't play it but for those who like it they will play it really i mean really and this is aimed at DE so huh are you a white knight! Nice to meet you Im a Black Knight I bring the flavor to your bland mind set and your unseasoned chicken........... Im #*!%ing witt ya lmao I ty for the input really but I see some ways to highten the robust flavor of this game.

12 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

you're English isn't the best and you have limited punctuation with nearly zero formatting).

So this is disgusting so I’ll be brief I’m not a Spaniard nor a Anglo-saxon meaning not a colonizer. My English is no good as if I am either.

Me: American. AMER'ICAN, adjective Pertaining to America. AMER'ICAN, noun A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races, found here by the Europeans;

Edited by insight81
Brief

I feel like this comes from the right place, but fails to quite grasp why those things are fun in other games, and how those elements would need to be adapted - or may not be appropriate at all.

Isolating one point as an example - the categorisation of frames. Warframe has a very strong element of self-expression. Its movement, its customisation, and frame design - it's meant to be liberating. I'd potentially suggest too liberating in terms of power output mixed with accessibility (important point there), but that's besides the point. Catagorising the frames leads into giving them set roles, and potentially set playstyles. There's nothing wrong with that in theory, but it's not what Warframe was foundationally built upon.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, insight81 said:

So this is disgusting so I’ll be brief I’m not a Spaniard nor a Anglo-saxon meaning not a colonizer. My English is no good as if I am either.

Me: American. AMER'ICAN, adjective Pertaining to America. AMER'ICAN, noun A native of America; originally applied to the aboriginals, or copper-colored races, found here by the Europeans;

You implied insult.... okay.  I was just stating a fact