Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Extra creds if have intermission 2 reward from season 1

Lazarow

Im sure a lot of people have done season 1 of nighwave and with intermission having season 1 rewards why not just give us 50 creds if we have that rewards already? I hate to waste my standing when I get to something I already have but 50 creds which is 10k kuva sounds good to me. And before you try saying "Oh your dont need to do it so just skip it", well teher is umbra forma there so I want that but to get to it I have to get the other rewards on the way but the rewards that are from season 1 which I have are just empty for me so since I would be pointless getting them twice and I want to be rewarded for that time and effort spent

• Like 2

Sure, why not? Getting useless duplicates sucks, so giving people some minor compensation for it doesn't strike me as a bad idea. I don't know about 50 Credits as that's quite a bit (and still want people buying Catalysts with money), but I don't have a very strong opinion on the amount either way. No real criticism towards the core proposal.

I already said this in another thread, but nobody knows if there'll be an automated system. The first recycled cosmetic from series 1 can't even be obtained this week. Perhaps there's an automated system where once you get it, there'll be an inbox message saying "looks like you already have this" and gives you, say, Nightwave Cred as compensation.