Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RIP Ember

Da_Grizzly

vor 16 Minuten schrieb (PS4)ScourgeousOxide:

Yeah. World On Fire was way too much. Saryn is now the only frame with an ability that can go through walls and mass murder from very far. 

Thats not true, therefor you can use Volt, or Mirage, Mag ... but just staticly. Not continuously like Ember was befor.

Just now, Da_Grizzly said:

Thats not true, therefor you can use Volt, or Mirage, Mag ... but just staticly. Not continuously like Ember was befor.

Volt’s and Mag’s don’t have such excessive range, and Mirage’s is limited by walls and the amount of lasers. And Mirage’s is continuous.

Besides, they’re nicknamed ‘ultimates’ for a reason. They’re imagined to be used for epic feats, like killing a big group of enemies at once, not to turn it on and walk through the map, killing every enemy in range.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb (PS4)ScourgeousOxide:

Volt’s and Mag’s don’t have such excessive range, and Mirage’s is limited by walls and the amount of lasers. And Mirage’s is continuous.

Besides, they’re nicknamed ‘ultimates’ for a reason. They’re imagined to be used for epic feats, like killing a big group of enemies at once, not to turn it on and walk through the map, killing every enemy in range.

Dude, u ever tried

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Explosive_Legerdemain ? No? Should give it a try, nukier then saryn.

EDIT: U can stay in the middle at a defens and kill everything in the moment it spawns, on every corner of the map.

Edited by Da_Grizzly

vor 1 Minute schrieb (PS4)ScourgeousOxide:

No. I really don’t care for Mirage. And from looking at it, how well it performs seems highly unreliable.

Like Eclipse.

Because you are just guessing, i know what i'm talking about cause i use it a lot...

1 minute ago, Da_Grizzly said:

I'm sry, but no. My Ember has 224% base strength + energy conversion. Makes 274% strength and couldn't do a s*** against lvl 60 greneer with her 3...

Armor shredding is supposed to shred armor. The whole point is to shred the armor, THEN deal damage.

1 minute ago, Da_Grizzly said:

Because you are just guessing, i know what i'm talking about cause i use it a lot...

Eh, well ok. If you say so. It seems like an ability that would go down a lot better in more static missions.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ScourgeousOxide said:

Care to give examples?

Globe / Frost, Void / Limbo, Hallowed Ground / Oberon, Ravenous / Nidus... (oberon weeds and nidus jellies mobiles are possible graphically)

definition of ultimate is a joke to me when I realized that my favorite frame costs 100 energy only spawns stone dolls that disrupt my squad's artillery, while skill 1 on the other frame costs 25 energy and creates a super-hag twin and an exalted weapon :v

ember wasn't bad, they only exchanged their ultimate efficiency for a survival kit and greater manual damage

Edited by Famecans

vor 9 Stunden schrieb Numerikuu:

Guess that means being actually active in the game instead of merely pressing 4 to win... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Based on your baseless defamation, I see that you seemingly firstly do not understand the topic at all and only want to get rid of your bitterness. I feel sorry for you.

The only difference is that i now have to press multiple times 4 while running around. Running around is also a thing even with the old ember 😉

Edited by Da_Grizzly

36 minutes ago, Da_Grizzly said:

Based on your baseless defamation, I see that you seemingly firstly do not understand the topic at all and only want to get rid of your bitterness. I feel sorry for you.

The only difference is that i now have to press multiple times 4 while running around. Running around is also a thing even with the old ember 😉

On the contrary, I understood it completely. No 'baseless defamation' here, as you yourself heavily implied that before the update you were a World on Fire Ember. aka, press 4 once, and done... 😥

12 hours ago, Da_Grizzly said:

world in flames was not a static ability, it was a continuous one.

Now you actually have to be more involved in the game instead of pressing 4 to win 😉

You should be happy. Ember is actually more useful now since she reduces armour, and all her abilities are actually useful ☺️

Edited by Numerikuu