Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Energy Lab research weapons (Lanka, Opticor, Helios, Convectrix & Arca Plasmor)

AntiMomentum

The Lanka is not in the dojo. It can't even be bought for plat at the moment. I asked someone in region who already had it before this update and it is still available for them. So if you already have it built it should still accessible, but if you don't already have it there's currently no way to obtain it in the game.

It's not even in the codex.

Edited by AntiMomentum

went to grab my finished lanka product from my foundry and the entire thing is missing, but took my materials too. they're still missing. i went to dojo and it's completely gone too along with a very few others. bug? lol are other people are having this same issue? i better be getting my forma and fieldron back from this

Edited by Makotori
typo

Yes. If you have it built already it's still accesible. But there is currently no way to obtain it if you don't already have it built. It''s not in the dojo, or the arsenal to buy with plat, and it's not even listed in the codex atm.

Also no mention of it in the patchnotes or Devstreams iirc so it must be bugged.

Edited by AntiMomentum

1 minute ago, AntiMomentum said:

Yes. If you have it built already it's still accesible. But there is currently no way to obtain it if you don't already have it built. It''s not in the dojo, or the arsenal to buy with plat, and it's not even listed in the codex atm.

Also no mention of it in the patchnotes or Devstreams iirc so it must be bugged.

oh i meant foundry** i went to pick it up from the foundry and it was missing. yeah, i had it crafted and was gonna pick it up today but then the update dropped and i noticed it was missing. i thought maybe i was going crazy but i looked at my materials and it took all my fieldron and one forma was missing. my bud still has it in his arsenal but hes saying a few other weapons are missing too

Just now, Makotori said:

oh i meant foundry** i went to pick it up from the foundry and it was missing. yeah, i had it crafted and was gonna pick it up today but then the update dropped and i noticed it was missing. i thought maybe i was going crazy but i looked at my materials and it took all my fieldron and one forma was missing. my bud still has it in his arsenal but hes saying a few other weapons are missing too

Then yeah, if it's not already built there's no way to obtain it. Apparently even if you already started building it before the update dropped

My Lanka disappeared from the foundry too, it was already completed and i was on my way home to claim it. T_T have been pushing my mastery rank hard to start it but MR9 slowed me down for three days didn't even give me back fieldron like it was canceled. i just lost everything. 😕 i was so looking forward to it...

2 days ago, i had to wait for my forma  to build so i could start  to build the lanka.
Yesterday finally i started building Lanka, at the foundry....

Went for another blueprint, but there are no blueprints...
After the update, my  materials for the lanka are gone,  and  the weapon,  the blueprint =(

*SadFace

Edited by Leinad_Zdc

I had the Lanka research completed and a blueprint in my inventory, only waiting on MR 10 to start it building. I get my rank finished a little while ago, go to the foundry and find that I no longer have the blueprint. Thinking that maybe I just forgot to get it from the lab, I go to my dojo only to find that it isn't there. I check the clan summary, and the entry in the research list is also gone. As with previous posters, I checked the update post to see if maybe I missed something, but found no mention other than in the bug report thread. Knowing that usually when items are retired (such as the Arcane helmets) you don't lose the blueprints from your inventory, I'm pretty sure this is a bug. I'm hoping that this gets resolved soon and those of us who have lost items have them restored.

It's not just the lanka or the foundry as far as I can tell. I lost a fully ranked and mastered Adarza from my inventory when the update dropped. Haven't played enough or looked to see what else is gone but I wouldn't be surprised if there were other things missing too.

My Clan has completed the Arca Plasmor research https://gyazo.com/fff957a937dca6d31197fcfbe9b5f384 but when you are in the Energy lab itself you can only see the Arca Scisco (the secondary) https://gyazo.com/b4bc194a2babd1a3ab4af90f6cf645fe .  Is this a known bug? or was this intentional, if it was intentional you forgot to update the tooltip on the market still states you can only get the blueprint from the energy lab.

3 hours ago, (XB1)razberryX said:

Instead of putting this in players helping players, put this in bugs if it's really not there, and not just unresearched.

I did that as well, just wanted to make sure that it was not a personal bug. Thanks for the help though.