Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Con Mi Bigote Ilusionista Cree esta Maravilla de Imagen:

Titulo: Volt la Anguila Eléctrica

Bajo el Mar Bajo el Mar con Mi Bigote Todo es Mejor y Vivo Feliz.

Tittle: Volt The Electric Eel

With My Illusionist Mustache I Create this Woderful Picture: 

Under the Sea Under the Sea With My Mustache All is Better and I Live Happily. loLNb4l.jpg

Muchas Gracias Por Su Atención.

Thanks For Your Attention .

Edited by (PS4)PadreOdin
Quería Ponerle un Titulo a mi imagen para que sea vea mas formal mi Obra de Arte. I wanted to put a Tittle to be more formal with my Artwork

"They've took all my credits. Now it's time for revenge. Time to kill some Corpus!"

I don't know why but this moustache made me think about a guy who wants to have revenge on a force which harmed him in some way.

This "force" of course must always be Corpus. You know, they're always abusing their power.

4B29A64A01CCF62D443B377F84973AB51E035F09

Edited by M100T
Fixed mistakes

Prepare for trouble

And make it double

To protect the world from devastation

To unite all peoples within our nation

To denounce the evils of truth and love

To extend our reach to the stars above

Jessie

James

11-13-2019_9-04-36_PM-jt2habqx2873f7f3a9

Team rocket blast off at the speed of light

Surrender now or prepare to fight!

I was inspired by Team Rocket's amazing disguises!

If you didn't get it is them then its because of their fantastic disguises! 😉

• Like 4

At first glance, this moustache looked of one that an evil baron would sport. As Barons come from a line of nobility, one such sport that nobility has been know to do is hunt.

Here is my Baron von Limbo look out on the hunt, with his prey in sights. 

"It is time for you and your kind to hunt again. Knowledge will be your reward."

Baron-von-Limbo.jpg

• Like 2

Gaunt dreams constrain my mind, empty skies mourn an pristine absence,

bleak stars see not their satellite, is it hidden or lost?

Am I hidden, or lost?                                                                                                                          I have no face-plate, but I must STACHE!

JAWCFx7.jpg

bummed just now finding out we loose these awesome stashes, should make it "Winner keeps winning stash + the norm rewards" BUUUUT

"Oberon does everything needed in warframe. Not the min maxed of any trait, sure, but he does everything enough. In the right hands... in the Masters hands... he Will do everything and more that you'll ever need"unknown.png
Don't know how much reasoning I'm allowed to give so hears the extra. Specifically eidolons (why he's holding my vectis) Oberon is really Really amazing. My best warframe to solo and even carry 3x3 when anybody drops. Then using that build in normal game play was just as good, little tweaks, umbra forma, and they are just powerful. Not busted, not sleepy ez, but really good to bring to literally anything the game can throw at him. So I felt as I'd honor how great they've been to me with the Masters stash (which complements the oryx and default helms well already). Side funny note, like 10% giggle adding to reason to rock this stash is droopy bits, my vasca has droopy bits and my operator has droopy bits and it's great.

z

• Like 1

In the distant future, justice exists, a shield to protect the innocent, a light in the darkness, the Dark Knight continues his everlasting vigil. While sore throat lozenges no longer exist, the Dark Knight continues to persist, this is him, inside his bat cave in thoughtful meditation, waiting for the call to deliver justice, it is his duty to protect the weak, to shield the innocent, to deliver early lunch and to free those who have been brain shelved, the Dark Knight is here and thus in the distant future justice exists.

9swhvqmxvny31.jpg