[DE]Helen

Moframe of Mind Contest [Winners Announced]!

Got my primed pirate rocking his full and bushy shopkeeper 'stache and using it's power to slay the mighty kraken

https://imgur.com/a/di62RRp

It was about time Master Nezha settled the matter beyond doubt...

(Oh look! My glyph seems to have a Master 'stache too 😜)

#Moframe2019

8rl7jca.jpg

Edited by fmagdi
Added glyph note XD
  • Like 1

After a hard day of training, Master Wukong can now meditate. Ocassionally twisting his mustache that befits a true master of the martial arts.GBONCln.jpg

Edited by Lazarow
Made image visible in post
  • Like 1

Since Vauban is a gadget frame I thought I could make Vauban look more like a stream punk inventor. Warframe0003.jpg?width=1618&height=911

"I just beat Ball-freaking-As(s)! Without Curley Mustach.... Oh wait!..."
(Deadpool reference from UmvC3)

1OOayKc.jpg

Edited by Han971

So yeah... this is my try I guess. Wukong is one of my favorite frames so I tried to create molten looking Wukong with the Master mustache which I think really suits him. It took me few tries to take this shot and I'm pretty happy with how it looks.wukong_the_master_by_ilarrybull_ddjzsgc-

First post 😊. Couldn't take it in Captura because I got the idea during the quest, The Second Dream. Hope it still qualifies.

"you must wake hastly, my robotic friend" - Inspired by a very generic scene in most movies where someone needs saving.

Warframe_20191102021316.jpg

Inspiration is how my facial hair protects me from the elements, Protection from cancer, lavish sexual prosperity, and engendering trust in one's fellow man. Here is my capture image of Nordic Frost being a man in the elements with his stache. "He falls not whom true friends help forward on his way" ~Egil’s Saga, c.6777x0Daj.jpg

Edited by PirateGentlemen

Old_Man_Baruuk.pngOld Man Baruuk. He's mean't to be a gentle soul, but as we all know older people sometime lose their temper. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1