Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ember

anemo2

0 cc, to be usefull you just spam 2 abilities, 3rd one is just useless 1st one is useless as it was before. why didnt they just rework her useless 1st ability instead of keeping it and reworking remaining 3abilities like wheres the logic in that wtf 

Edited by anemo2

Alright. That answers my question, how long you played ember already.

Did you notice the armor strip on your third ability? The first ability actually does some damage. 

Did you even mod your ember? Forma it? Invest some time to read the abilities?

i did not notice that at all, it does some dmg but at what cost just have to aim on a enemy then charge it then use it, this is just boring af, i played amber since shes released so dont even talk to me like that, 1ability needs rework not the rest of the abilities, its my opinion this rework sucks 0cc, armor strip with your 3rd ability lowering your heat level is soo cool definitely needed kapp 4ability is just waste of time they probably wanted to show us how awesome are particle effects that literally all, 2givin you some kind of armor-shield feeling but thats all on higher level survivals youre still gonna be os for enemy

She’s definitely going to be buffed more over the next couple of weeks. She’s better than we’re she was before this rework, so reverting her back into passive AOE Damage frame that DE will refuse to improve is probably the worst idea.

Current Ember requires constant input from the player. Meaning she’s allowed Far greater damage output. She just doesn’t currently have that greater damage output.