Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Requiem mods: My 2 questions

nicolajtheking2

I've barely gotten into the whole lich thing but my first question is: why must i kill like 5.000 lich thralls before i get to know which the FIRST "anti-lich" mod is!?

And here is the second question: Why are there only THREE!?! "charges" on a requiem mod!? would it not be simpler to just make them behave like normal mods wich has (as far as i know) INFINITE USES!?

• Like 1

I imagine they want requiem mods, much like the lich system, to be something you interact with the whole way through constantly. Getting a larvaling with a specific warframe to designate weapon bonus, rolling for a specific weapon and seeing if it's stronger than the one you got, farming the thralls, grabbing any missing requiem mods you might need. Basically them trying to create a sustainable loop of objectives and goals you can constantly stride for.

3 sounds fine IMO. At least if it works how I think it will, I haven't killed a lich yet but if it's 3 lich kills per mod then that's fine. It takes a long time to get to the point where you kill him so you have plenty of time, but the 3 segmented health bar worries me so I have no clue if it's 1 mod for your whole lich.

Edited by Annnoth

5 minutes ago, Annnoth said:

I imagine they want requiem mods, much like the lich system, to be something you interact with the whole way through constantly. Getting a larvaling with a specific warframe to designate weapon bonus, rolling for a specific weapon and seeing if it's stronger than the one you got, farming the thralls, grabbing any missing requiem mods you might need. Basically them trying to create a sustainable loop of objectives and goals you can constantly stride for.

3 sounds fine IMO. At least if it work show I think it will, I haven't killed a lich yet but if it's 3 lich kills per mod then that's fine. It takes a long time to get to the point where you kill him so you have plenty of time, but the 3 segmented health bar worries me so I have no clue if it's 1 mod for your whole lich.

3 segments are for each application of the parazon in a fight. Returns to full hp if you fail the mod order and the Lich will insta-kill you in return. Mod charges are only consumed on successfully inputting the full 3 mod combo and defeating your lich.

Edited by BansheePrime

As far as i know 1 "charge" from EACH of the equipped requiem mods is drained after an attempted assasination of the lich, wich focces you to do kuva stuff even if you don't want to, just so you can get rid of the lich so you can get all stuff he/she stole from you back, with the very slight reward of a possibly useless weapon.

The requiem mods only drain a charge on a successful assassination, getting one correct and missing the next does not drain charges on the first one.

If DE wants to create a kuva loop with these mods, recharging a use with kuva would be much more preferred for me than hunting for a relic with a 30% chance to drop outside of floods, having a 25% chance of being the one I want, and an 11%-20% (intact to radiant) chance to reward the specific mod I'm after.