Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lich Owned Territory MIssions

hypermuseic

Hello everyone, first time posting.

I've been trying at this new Kuva lich business but after I died 4 times to him and with him taking over multiple systems, the missions levels are a bit too high for me to solo.

I've started from Jupiter which the levels were 50~ which was not too bad, but now on different planets like Earth, Venus, Lua, etc are at level 90 and I can't effectively solo these missions, thus cannot progress with the Kuva lich killing process. I've gone back to Jupiter and they are about the same level as well now.

Am I screwed here now until I somehow roll a godly riven for a gun or try playing this multiplayer?

Thank you so much in advance.

I agree with hypermuseic, enemies in Lich territories are too overleveled.I understand the high levels of enemies in the last stages of the sortie and in arbitration, but see enemies of 90+lvl on earth is insane. We arleady have tier system in normal missons, why not to make Lich territories scale with them? Like tier 1 - 25-30 lvl, tier 2 - 45-55, tier 3 60-90 (depends on planet). 

18 minutes ago, DimaxmenRus said:

I agree with hypermuseic, enemies in Lich territories are too overleveled.I understand the high levels of enemies in the last stages of the sortie and in arbitration, but see enemies of 90+lvl on earth is insane. We arleady have tier system in normal missons, why not to make Lich territories scale with them? Like tier 1 - 25-30 lvl, tier 2 - 45-55, tier 3 60-90 (depends on planet). 

If they're gonna scale, then have tier 1 start at least at lvl 50.  Liches (and the steps involved in interacting directly with them) are supposed to be late-game content.  If people are unable to complete the missions, then the systems/rewards aren't meant for them.

Don't lich territory enemies scale base off of lich level, i.e. because you died a bunch of times the lich levelled up a lot and so the enemies scaled more.

Yes if you are struggling you will need to play multiplayer, ask on recruiting you'll probably find some people who will help.

No you don't need rivens, i play without them on any of my weapons and i can easily solo level 100 missions.

1 час назад, Jiminez_Burial сказал:

If they're gonna scale, then have tier 1 start at least at lvl 50.  Liches (and the steps involved in interacting directly with them) are supposed to be late-game content.  If people are unable to complete the missions, then the systems/rewards aren't meant for them.

1)50 is too much for tier 1, maybe scale speed of revealing requem mods, like in tier 1 50% of speed, tier 2 100%, tier 3 150%.

2)Mr.IAmElite, devs didnt say Liches is endgame content. They get unlocked after the war within, very early.

3)If you made lich it will be with you, it will take nodes and get some of you resources and mods, only way to get rid of him is to kill him, nice thing for players without good mods or rivens.

57 minutes ago, hypermuseic said:

May I ask what kind of weapons you use to solo level 100 missions so I can start working on them while the affinity booster is active?

The list of weapons other people use at lvl 100 isn't going to help you unless A) they only use meta weapons and that's all you use also or B) you just want something to get you through the content.  I don't tend to use meta stuff simply because it's meta alone so my list of weapons are as follows.

Primary: Arca Plasmor, Baza, Burston Prime, Dread, Karak Wraith, Paris Prime, Rubico Prime (but I use it point-blank/short range), Strun Wraith, Tiberon Prime and Tigris Prime.

Secondary:  Aklex Prime, Akstiletto Prime, Euphona Prime, Pyrana Prime and Synoid Gammacor.

Melee:  Tatsu, Gram Prime, and all my other choices would have changed.  Tatsu and Gram are the two I've used most since update, Ninkondi Prime was a go-to pre-update but no sure how it has faired (yes I know range is less of an issue).

There are actually very few weapons that can't be used at lvl 100 if you mod them properly.

1 hour ago, DimaxmenRus said:

1)50 is too much for tier 1, maybe scale speed of revealing requem mods, like in tier 1 50% of speed, tier 2 100%, tier 3 150%.

I was saying lvl 50 for enemies, nothing about how many of the minions you need to kill to reveal the lethal combination.

2)Mr.IAmElite, devs didnt say Liches is endgame content. They get unlocked after the war within, very early.

I didn't say end-game, I said late game.  I don't feel like re-watching 4/5 dev-streams to make a solid point to someone who is saying I said something I didn't, but I'm fairly sure DE did say they intended Liches to be late-game.  Not gonna stick to that claim though since as I said I can't be bothered getting the quote and I only really stick to my guns when I have the direct source.

On the "Mr.IAmElite" BS, I said what I did not as a statement of "I'm better than other people", but rather from a perspective of game design.  Not everything is meant for everyone, and with the high lvl of enemies and the potential for better rewards based on recurring conflicts it seemed pretty obvious to me that it wasn't intended for new players.

3)If you made lich it will be with you, it will take nodes and get some of you resources and mods, only way to get rid of him is to kill him, nice thing for players without good mods or rivens.

But you don't have to fight at the Liches lvl, you can choose to run the regular lvl node.  Besides you only lose maybe 5% of resources (just ran a mission and had 1 Endo taken from 29, 242 credits taken from 4,970 so it's closer to 2 to 3%.).  Have not had a lich take a single mod yet.  The 'penalties' for not clearing a sector aren't worth mentioning so far.

Edited by Jiminez_Burial

3 hours ago, Jiminez_Burial said:

But you don't have to fight at the Liches lvl, you can choose to run the regular lvl node.  Besides you only lose maybe 5% of resources (just ran a mission and had 1 Endo taken from 29, 242 credits taken from 4,970 so it's closer to 2 to 3%.).  Have not had a lich take a single mod yet.  The 'penalties' for not clearing a sector aren't worth mentioning so far.

I’ve seen some people reporting that they their Sortie rewards was stolen by their kuva lich because the sortie mission was in a kuva lich controlled planet. So currently players (New and old) are forced to kill their lich to get their rewards back, sure it’s no problem for a veteran or late game player but it will be a nightmare for new players.

• Like 1