Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3rd kuva lich holding same weapon {kuva Orgris] and weapon bonus not carry over

Dharma-Beerlite

5 minutes ago, Dharma-Beerlite said:

My 3rd lich carry the same weapon is that normal or i am doing wrong?

Both kuva Orgris from 1st and 2nd lich are identical twin/ duplicate? the weapon bonus appeared on lich info are meant for the lich as minion or it does carry over to the later reward weapon?

The bonus depends on the frame you used give birth to it.

The rng evolved on the new kuva weapons is terrible, you don't have any influence on the type of weapon it generates, always said to put them in a new dojo room where you could get the weapons with a token, dropped by the lich after killing it, kinda perfect solution for some of the problems right now.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

The bonus depends on the frame you used give birth to it.

The rng evolved on the new kuva weapons is terrible, you don't have any influence on the type of weapon it generates, always said to put them in a new dojo room where you could get the weapons with a token, dropped by the lich after killing it, kinda perfect solution for some of the problems right now.

Sorry what u mean by putting the weapon in new dojo room? 

1 minute ago, Dharma-Beerlite said:

Sorry what u mean by putting the weapon in new dojo room? 

A new lab, just anywhere in the game where after killing a lich you could pick up 1 kuva weapon, i think that would be a fair compromise from DE and the players, clearly there are other aspects to be looked at but start with this maybe? 

Just now, (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO said:

A new lab, just anywhere in the game where after killing a lich you could pick up 1 kuva weapon, i think that would be a fair compromise from DE and the players, clearly there are other aspects to be looked at but start with this maybe? 

oic its an idea . I was wondering there are such place in dojo where i can display unwanted weapon. haha

Just now, Dharma-Beerlite said:

oic its an idea . I was wondering there are such place in dojo where i can display unwanted weapon. haha

That wouldn't be the best because with rng there will always be some rare weapon that a clan won't have, that depends also in the number of clan members, jumping from clan to clan to get it isn't good also so, more negatives than positives right there.

The obvious solution to this issue would be to eliminate RNG, but as I said, the appeal of the system this was inspired by is interaction, and I think having more interactions offers a more interesting solution.

Maybe we could have a special interaction or mission that destroys or breaks the Lich's current weapon, forcing them to go get a new one? Perhaps you could steer the RNG a little bit by specifying how you break that weapon; say, you snipe a melee weapon out of their hands, so they went and grabbed a rifle like a Karak, you gunned them down with a pistol, so they went and grabbed a pistol of their own to try to match you.

I dunno, just throwing ideas out there.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, balihb said:

I got the 3rd seer. maybe it is depending on the weapon you use to kill larvling?

I am not sure how that impacts it, I created a lich with a quartakk and got the quartakk, I created one with the ogris and got the ogris. I created another one with the Kohm and got the Drakgoon. I created another with an Archgun and got the Chakkhur. Another one with Corinth and got the Chakkhur. Another one with the Kohm and got the hammer...

Edited by S0V3REiGN

3 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

I am not sure how that impacts it, I created a lich with a quartakk and got the quartakk, I created one with the ogris and got the ogris. I created another one with the Kohm and got the Drakgoon. I created another with an Archgun and got the Chakkhur. Another one with Corinth and got the Chakkhur. Another one with the Kohm and got the hammer...

I created all three with a Zhuge.

Give it a few weeks. In the meantime DE will hopefully play the update and realize how bad it is and make some changes, like you will be guaranteed to not get a duplicate weapon, unless you chose to "sacrifice/scrap" the weapon you already have, reduce the amount of grind etc.

I killed one lich yesterday and I've had enough.