Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Game (Ban The User Above You)

Battlewizard

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

Banned for banning a person who asked you to stop banning them.

Banned for banning a person who banned someone who asked them to stopping banning someone.

Just now, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

Banned for playing PC.

Banned for playing on XB1, and double-banning.

Edited by EndermanBeast

1 minute ago, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

Banned for banning me for banning you for banning a person who requested to not be banned yet you banned them anyways.

Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning someone else who requested to not be banned yet I banned anyways. Don't make me have to ban you after this.

Just now, EndermanBeast said:

Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning someone else who requested to not be banned yet I banned anyways. Don't make me have to ban you after this.

Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning you for someone else who requested to not be banned yet, although you banned me for banning the person who requested not to banned, therefore I ban you for banning me about banning a person who told you not to ban them.

Just now, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning you for someone else who requested to not be banned yet, although you banned me for banning the person who requested not to banned, therefore I ban you for banning me about banning a person who told you not to ban them.

WHY!?!??!? Now I need to ban you for this.... RIP me. Here goes..

Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning you for banning me for someone else who requested to not be banned yet, although I banned you for banning the person who requested not to banned, therefore you can't ban me for banning you about banning a person who told me not to ban them as you are now banned.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Mythical Warden said:

Banned for being a PC player, and for not being patient enough to let me respond.

Banned for not being patient enough to let me respond.

Just now, EndermanBeast said:

Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning you for banning me for someone else who requested to not be banned yet, although I banned you for banning the person who requested not to banned, therefore you can't ban me for banning you about banning a person who told me not to ban them as you are now banned.

Banned for blocking my ban, although I counter your anti-banner, and I insist to ban you anyways for banning someone else for requesting not to banned, so I hereby claim all rights to ban you. Boom.

11 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

Banned for not being patient enough to let me respond.

Banned for assuming I wasn't patient enough.

Banned for blocking my ban, although I counter your anti-banner, and I insist to ban you anyways for banning someone else for requesting not to banned, so I hereby claim all rights to ban you. Boom.

oof.

Banned for assuming I wasn't patient enough.

Banned for assuming that I assumed.

I've banned 32 times today. I need to stop.

Edited by EndermanBeast

2 minutes ago, -Bv-Ahnehmid said:

Banned for having a Minecraft reference in your name.

Banned for not looking a few pages back, where I said about it:

1 minute ago, --Q--Stryker said:

Banned for setting a limit on when people can join

(I didn't know this was a thing)

(it's not, just didn't know)

Banned for not knowing the rules of this forum.