Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Battlewizard

Forum Game (Ban The User Above You)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned because this is getting ridiculous

Ban for double posting and no it is not ridiculous if your a bucket then you got no feet at all!

 

1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned because this is getting ridiculous

Image result for BUrn the heretics meme

Also checking in you re-editing time sux you filthy heretic when I hold the true book of the emperor!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for double posting and no it is not ridiculous if your a bucket then you got no feet at all!

 

Also checking in you re-editing time sux you filthy heretic when I hold the true book of the emperor!

banned for double banning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for double banning

Banned for moving the lawn while being nude.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for double banning

Ban it isn't double banning it is single re-open case ban!

48 minutes ago, Frennick said:

Banned for moving the lawn while being nude.

Ban for thinking right that I can't disagree that bucket is naked on the lawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban it isn't double banning it is single re-open case ban!

Ban for thinking right that I can't disagree that bucket is naked on the lawn.

banned for actually double banning

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for actually double banning

Ban for telling me an actually double banning when you think it is but I have to deal with 2 case of ban!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for telling me an actually double banning when you think it is but I have to deal with 2 case of ban!

banned for not saying banned and instead ban which is not proper grammar in this case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for not saying banned and instead ban which is not proper grammar in this case

Ban for saying such off the list and ban trying defend with a code that shouldn't be a case at all and also try be righteous of the bottom of your bucket when your really upside-down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for saying such off the list and ban trying defend with a code that shouldn't be a case at all and also try be righteous of the bottom of your bucket when your really upside-down.

Banned because those are

Image result for those are bold words for someone in assault cannon range

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

Banned because those are

Image result for those are bold words for someone in assault cannon range

Ban for you think your gun is bigger but your in my range of my shotgun

D_bxxy7XsAAhPCj.jpg:medium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned because you cant beat what you cant hit
Image result for exterminatus

Ban think again when I got death star

R_DpfOinsAivZYvygEVcWMxYRxb89RZhUrUkU-8S

and an't no force save you now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned because I counter your death star with starkiller base

Image result for starkiller base

Ban you think that is going stop my death star but I got saitama will save it with in a punch and destroying your star killer base.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban you think that is going stop my death star but I got saitama will save it with in a punch and destroying your star killer base.

giphy.gif

banned because I counter your saitama with kirby

Image result for kirby

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned because I counter your saitama with kirby

Image result for kirby

Ban for you think Kirby is going save you think again that why I bringing the assistance armor superman but not any armor superman just "cosmetic armor superman"

12516.jpg so defy your kirby erasing his identities and power just being marshmallow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for you think Kirby is going save you think again that why I bringing the assistance armor superman but not any armor superman just "cosmetic armor superman"

12516.jpg so defy your kirby erasing his identities and power just being marshmallow.

banned because kryptonite still works

Image result for kryptonite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned because kryptonite still works

Image result for kryptonite

Ban you thought wrong that doesn't work no more due of cosmic armor superman is able resistance kryptonite and defy it still, say so on his lore of bs power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Conquest_ said:

Banned for having a bad grammar at the first 3 words of the ban

 

2 hours ago, Conquest_ said:

Banned for having a resemble lotus symbol as your profile picture

banned for double posting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...