Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Battlewizard

Forum Game (Ban The User Above You)

Recommended Posts

Banned for many things. Many, many things. Have you ever considered how many things you've done wrong in your life? If not, you should. Have you ever failed someone you loved or respected? Probably. Have you ever treated yourself badly, not doing what's best for you? Most likely. These things cover a broad category of human failure, but there are still more. Have you ever acted out of hate to cause harm? Quite possibly. Have you ever put off what you need to have done for what you wanted to do? I will say yes! We all commit ceaseless crimes against both ourselves and others, and it is quite ridiculous - indeed, I am filled with a deepening sense of dark hilarity - that all online communities do not instantaneously exile everyone who has ever in their lives committed the slightest wrong against themselves or anyone else. You deserve nothing but exile and refusal. We all do. You are banned for all time, sent away as a price for your irredeemable crimes against the very vestment of humanity upon this spinning orb of rock in the great depths of an empty void, forsaken by all and left as a piece of recondite memory for scholars to obfuscate. Thus I speak and proclaim to all and sundry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, MosnarNoedig said:

Banned for many things. Many, many things. Have you ever considered how many things you've done wrong in your life? If not, you should. Have you ever failed someone you loved or respected? Probably. Have you ever treated yourself badly, not doing what's best for you? Most likely. These things cover a broad category of human failure, but there are still more. Have you ever acted out of hate to cause harm? Quite possibly. Have you ever put off what you need to have done for what you wanted to do? I will say yes! We all commit ceaseless crimes against both ourselves and others, and it is quite ridiculous - indeed, I am filled with a deepening sense of dark hilarity - that all online communities do not instantaneously exile everyone who has ever in their lives committed the slightest wrong against themselves or anyone else. You deserve nothing but exile and refusal. We all do. You are banned for all time, sent away as a price for your irredeemable crimes against the very vestment of humanity upon this spinning orb of rock in the great depths of an empty void, forsaken by all and left as a piece of recondite memory for scholars to obfuscate. Thus I speak and proclaim to all and sundry.

banned for wall of rext

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, (XB1)not keremal said:

banned for spelling and not liking to read >:^(

Banned for eyebrow crimes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-08 at 10:27 AM, MosnarNoedig said:

Banned for many things. Many, many things. Have you ever considered how many things you've done wrong in your life? If not, you should. Have you ever failed someone you loved or respected? Probably. Have you ever treated yourself badly, not doing what's best for you? Most likely. These things cover a broad category of human failure, but there are still more. Have you ever acted out of hate to cause harm? Quite possibly. Have you ever put off what you need to have done for what you wanted to do? I will say yes! We all commit ceaseless crimes against both ourselves and others, and it is quite ridiculous - indeed, I am filled with a deepening sense of dark hilarity - that all online communities do not instantaneously exile everyone who has ever in their lives committed the slightest wrong against themselves or anyone else. You deserve nothing but exile and refusal. We all do. You are banned for all time, sent away as a price for your irredeemable crimes against the very vestment of humanity upon this spinning orb of rock in the great depths of an empty void, forsaken by all and left as a piece of recondite memory for scholars to obfuscate. Thus I speak and proclaim to all and sundry.

 

On 2019-11-08 at 9:02 PM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for wall of rext

 

On 2019-11-12 at 9:46 PM, (XB1)not keremal said:

banned for spelling and not liking to read >:^(

 

On 2019-11-12 at 10:33 PM, Gurpgork said:

Banned for eyebrow crimes!

 

On 2019-11-13 at 12:20 AM, armedH0b0 said:

Banned for judging eyebrows.

 

On 2019-11-13 at 10:53 AM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for not quoting

 

On 2019-11-13 at 5:18 PM, BulletBoi said:

banned for also having bucket prime avatar (wait hold up why do i still have rath's glyph)

 

11 hours ago, Agent_Maine said:

Banned for writing in brackets.

Ban all you for being not quoting me 1st and just ride off the sun set of my fun!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Agent_Maine said:

Banned for quoting multiple people.

 

4 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for not learning from the example

Ban for doing again not quoting you bisect kickable buckets and barn boys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for having no self control

ban for thinking I have no self control for it is call free will and also kicking your bucket again

dam1jfk-b579019e-9e25-4d35-b9fc-11436f75

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

ban for thinking I have no self control for it is call free will and also kicking your bucket again

dam1jfk-b579019e-9e25-4d35-b9fc-11436f75

 

Banned due to spelling and choppy gif; your ticket can be appealed here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheHappyTyranid said:

Banned due to spelling and choppy gif; your ticket can be appealed here.

Ban for try temp to trick people to click the link you click bait trap!

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for try temp to trick people to click the link you click bait trap!

giphy.gif

Banned for using a clickbait trap that does not divert to another website and lack of fun. Once again, your ticket can be appealed here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheHappyTyranid said:

Banned for using a clickbait trap that does not divert to another website and lack of fun. Once again, your ticket can be appealed here

Ban for you think people is going fall for it but I already know you already try click on it because it brought you back here so congraz this is how you know your a dolt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-16 at 2:13 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for you think people is going fall for it but I already know you already try click on it because it brought you back here so congraz this is how you know your a dolt.

Banned for not knowing the difference between your and you’re.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)Elk Season said:

Banned for not knowing the difference between your and you’re.

Ban for trying be the auto correct grammar police but fail because welcome to the internet for no one care for you grammar police.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2019-11-17 at 12:28 AM, ChaoticEdge said:

Ban for trying be the auto correct grammar police but fail because welcome to the internet for no one care for you grammar police.

banned for disrespecting the authorites 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for disrespecting the authorites 

Ban for trying say police respect authorities when they miss abused authorities here and there for you think you know police for you don't know all the police had abused authorities before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Banned for large collection of photos of hamsters in speedos detected during anti-cheat scan. Ffs man. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, M3tallius said:

Banned for large collection of photos of hamsters in speedos detected during anti-cheat scan. Ffs man. 

Ban for blurting chaotic when your name is not name "Chaotic"!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...