Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forum Game (Ban The User Above You)

Battlewizard

Banned for many things. Many, many things. Have you ever considered how many things you've done wrong in your life? If not, you should. Have you ever failed someone you loved or respected? Probably. Have you ever treated yourself badly, not doing what's best for you? Most likely. These things cover a broad category of human failure, but there are still more. Have you ever acted out of hate to cause harm? Quite possibly. Have you ever put off what you need to have done for what you wanted to do? I will say yes! We all commit ceaseless crimes against both ourselves and others, and it is quite ridiculous - indeed, I am filled with a deepening sense of dark hilarity - that all online communities do not instantaneously exile everyone who has ever in their lives committed the slightest wrong against themselves or anyone else. You deserve nothing but exile and refusal. We all do. You are banned for all time, sent away as a price for your irredeemable crimes against the very vestment of humanity upon this spinning orb of rock in the great depths of an empty void, forsaken by all and left as a piece of recondite memory for scholars to obfuscate. Thus I speak and proclaim to all and sundry.

10 hours ago, MosnarNoedig said:

Banned for many things. Many, many things. Have you ever considered how many things you've done wrong in your life? If not, you should. Have you ever failed someone you loved or respected? Probably. Have you ever treated yourself badly, not doing what's best for you? Most likely. These things cover a broad category of human failure, but there are still more. Have you ever acted out of hate to cause harm? Quite possibly. Have you ever put off what you need to have done for what you wanted to do? I will say yes! We all commit ceaseless crimes against both ourselves and others, and it is quite ridiculous - indeed, I am filled with a deepening sense of dark hilarity - that all online communities do not instantaneously exile everyone who has ever in their lives committed the slightest wrong against themselves or anyone else. You deserve nothing but exile and refusal. We all do. You are banned for all time, sent away as a price for your irredeemable crimes against the very vestment of humanity upon this spinning orb of rock in the great depths of an empty void, forsaken by all and left as a piece of recondite memory for scholars to obfuscate. Thus I speak and proclaim to all and sundry.

banned for wall of rext

On 2019-11-08 at 10:27 AM, MosnarNoedig said:

On 2019-11-08 at 9:02 PM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for wall of rext

On 2019-11-12 at 9:46 PM, (XB1)not keremal said:

banned for spelling and not liking to read >:^(

On 2019-11-12 at 10:33 PM, Gurpgork said:

Banned for eyebrow crimes!

On 2019-11-13 at 12:20 AM, armedH0b0 said:

Banned for judging eyebrows.

On 2019-11-13 at 10:53 AM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

banned for not quoting

On 2019-11-13 at 5:18 PM, BulletBoi said:

banned for also having bucket prime avatar (wait hold up why do i still have rath's glyph)

11 hours ago, Agent_Maine said:

Banned for writing in brackets.

Ban all you for being not quoting me 1st and just ride off the sun set of my fun!