Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember feels more useless due to uncomplete mechanics

MissTennoSWarframeMaid

her 2 scales slowly. in order to raise her dmg reduction to 90% for a brief respite before you run out of energy at certain point scaling from 50% to 90% becomes more of a chore.

at 90% her energy vaccoon exceeds what's stated at the ability description. why?

no longer has crowd control.

still weaker than most unpunishable warframes at standard lvl 100 enemies aka, saryn, octavia,mesa & nezha -  laughs in nidus

her first ability can deal like 33k dmg at lvl 30 enemies, while doing barely 900 DPS at lvl 100 - no armored grineer. i mean... i can and i shall oneshot those suckers using a redeemer (not to mention i can do it again while using a damn gorgon prisma to empty an entire room), why i would waste 2 secs of my life holding a skill button to charge a spell that causes 400% less damage than a shot at the face using a shotgun-blade... it feels... useless by not saying something more rude.

most important recasting her 3 will get you killed regardless the situation, if you hold on to the ability in order to "cool-off" her 2 will get you energy hungry. her 2 consumes a LOT of energy, recasting her 2 will get you to LOSE important survivability and you must grind it up again, 50% dmg reduction is non-existant againts lvl 100 enemies, and holding her at 90% hurts a lot, while losing it is much worse. -

her 4 is... nice... for setting everything on fire. but since ember does not have enough survivability is kinda, "shoot me plenty"

unknown.png

I can't read Spanish, but I can guess what you're using.

I think you probably need to change your build.

1. Take off Overextended and Stretch. Her 3 & 4 are both line of sight, and their base radius is 25m. You're not getting anything out of building for more range (except maybe on PoE or Vallis).

2. Taking off Overextended will let you swap Blind Rage for Umbral Intensify to get similar power strength.

3. Taking off Blind Rage will let you take off Streamline.

That gives you 3 mod slots to play with.

Edited by schilds