The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Galatine Prime

Amistyrja

Orthos Prime was released pretty shortly after Orthos, right? Let's do the same for the Galatine! And make it require Galatine Prime Blade, Galatine Prime Grip, Galatine Prime Shiny Gold bits and the Galatine Prime Blueprint! All drop at 1.27% chance from Tier IXVII Survival! Oh and don't forget the 20 Orokin Cells.

Nah jk. But Galatine Prime please. I'd potato and Forma that 8x over.

Why type in orange?

Yeah good idea, why don't we make every other melee weapon apart from the Galatine more inferior than they already are.

Edited by Jussler

Orthos Prime was released pretty shortly after Orthos, right? Let's do the same for the Galatine! And make it require Galatine Prime Blade, Galatine Prime Grip, Galatine Prime Shiny Gold bits and the Galatine Prime Blueprint! All drop at 1.27% chance from Tier IXVII Survival! Oh and don't forget the 20 Orokin Cells.

Nah jk. But Galatine Prime please. I'd potato and Forma that 8x over.

Actually, I would have preferred a Galatine Wraith with a mixture of orokin and infested bits on it. Would go great with Nekros >:D

Why type in orange?

Yeah good idea, why don't we make every other melee weapon apart from the Galatine more inferior than they already are.

Because I like orange. And isn't every melee weapon that isn't Galatine, Orthos Prime and Gram supposed to be inferior or something? Since they aren't getting balanced or anything.

Actually, I would have preferred a Galatine Wraith with a mixture of orokin and infested bits on it. Would go great with Nekros >:D

How about the whole series? Galatine Prime, Galatine Wraith, Galatine Vandal... and of course, Dual Galatines.

Because I like orange. And isn't every melee weapon that isn't Galatine, Orthos Prime and Gram supposed to be inferior or something? Since they aren't getting balanced or anything.

How about the whole series? Galatine Prime, Galatine Wraith, Galatine Vandal... and of course, Dual Galatines.

Even though I'm not a Rhino player, I would ONLY expect him to be able to carry Dual Galatines, and yes.. it would be sexiest thing Warframe ever had.

Maybe make soma prime! Oh and dont forget acrid! Why? Because they are so weak! They need a prime version that will be stronger and actually viable on higher levels, right?

No. Primes are trophies for the community to blindly farm by throwing money at DE in exchange for keys to give them chances to get pieces of said Prime.

No. Primes are trophies for the community to blindly farm by throwing money at DE in exchange for keys to give them chances to get pieces of said Prime.

You know you can just go farming for keys, right? -rolls eyes- I feel like this thread is filled with whining.

I don't think that daggers should be subject to becoming primed. I say this because daggers are supposed to be small, simple things and there's much...MUCH less space to work with for an ornate Orokin design on a dagger. Heat Dagger, for example, is a prime candidate to not be primed. Fang Prime (I think I have that right) is more of a shortsword or a dirk rather than a dagger. I agree, however, that Galatine's prime version shouldn't be out and probably won't be out for some time.

On another note, Gram and the Plasma Sword seem very much like they are patched together makeshift greatswords the tenno forged in their desparation to get heavy melee weaponry ready in the war. Gram is unlikely to get primed, but the Fragor and Scindo could be. Many of the earliest weapons are either already primed or unlikely to get a prime version by now if you really look at them. Anyway, in the latest stream I'm more interested in the spear/glaive/ranseur weapons.

The original came out today, shut up.

OK I changed my mind. Sir KingKeif here is right, Galatine is not the Orthos, and shouldn't be getting a Prime so quickly just because another melee weapon did. Instead, I'd like to have Dual Galatines. Will throw platinum.

OK I changed my mind. Sir KingKeif here is right, Galatine is not the Orthos, and shouldn't be getting a Prime so quickly just because another melee weapon did. Instead, I'd like to have Dual Galatines. Will throw platinum.

so much wine from nothing ...and crazy orange user

yes yes yes i wannat punch you, and yes i will punch you yes

Edited by JDante