Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aborting mission when kuva lich spawns

MedicineMann

Question

10 answers to this question

When they spawn for me, I kill all the thralls that come with them then allow myself to get killed normally (not via parazon), The Lich, like Assasins such as Stalker, kneels then teleports away without leveling up. This allows me to farm murmers and only let them level up when I need more turf to farm or test a requiem.

So consider this as an alternative to losing mission progress.

Kind of a jerk move to do in any mission. Not only are they stuck with your mess, chances are its past the point of someone else joining. This game's spawns reflect number of players which in return hurts the mission. 

Conclusion: don't do it or your a jerk and wish this game had a true block list so I never play with this type.

It's kind of counterproductive to abort a mission when your lich spawns if your intent is to gather murmurs. While your Lich is in the mission, they will convert additional enemies into Thralls, making it much faster to gether murmurs. 

4 hours ago, Zelmen said:

Kind of a jerk move to do in any mission. Not only are they stuck with your mess, chances are its past the point of someone else joining. This game's spawns reflect number of players which in return hurts the mission. 

Conclusion: don't do it or your a jerk and wish this game had a true block list so I never play with this type.

Why is it assumed that I am playing public?

3 hours ago, Warframe_Rycerz said:

It's kind of counterproductive to abort a mission when your lich spawns if your intent is to gather murmurs. While your Lich is in the mission, they will convert additional enemies into Thralls, making it much faster to gether murmurs. 

Yeah, as I learned from a reply earlier is that you don't have to deal with the lich. I was under the impression that if the lich spawned you would have to deal with it.

19 hours ago, MedicineMann said:

Yeah, as I learned from a reply earlier is that you don't have to deal with the lich. I was under the impression that if the lich spawned you would have to deal with it.

Ignore the Lich if you either cant kill it or don't want to suicide your WF (yeah you get the random #$&(% bag asking u to fight it etc...ignore them). Complete the mission. Get to Extraction. Wait.

3 hours ago, NigglesAU said:

Ignore the Lich if you either cant kill it or don't want to suicide your WF (yeah you get the random #$&(% bag asking u to fight it etc...ignore them). Complete the mission. Get to Extraction. Wait.

😬