Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Power Of The Ignis.

Sixty5

Hopefully the changes to Fire will give it a stacking DOT, that would make it AWESOME

That would make it outright OP, and overly popular among players, which mine hipster self don't do with.

If we get DoT that doesn't stack, though, then that would be a really nice addition (perhaps at the cost of slightly reduced base damage). It allows for the fire 'n' forget gameplay that Pyros are so fond of. XD

Oh so this is about weapon being fun not good... Well then I would vote Miter being more fun.

Oh the Ignis is still really good, Destroys crowds etc

I just don't like using a gun that negates most of the games challenge. 

Also the Miter is a solid gun. deals more damage than the bows.

this is all wrong, use hellfire and wild fire and burned all the infested to death, seriously you can solo pretty much every infested match under 75 with it

You can build your gun however you want. That setup is pretty much general optimal if you play voids.

Agreed on pretty much all points. It's why I started formaing the Ignis as soon as I got it. Now if they could only fix that one

preventing me from using it in online play, I'd be one happy pyromaniac.

Didn't know about that bug before, but suddenly s*** is starting to make sense.

this is all wrong, use hellfire and wild fire and burned all the infested to death, seriously you can solo pretty much every infested match under 75 with it

This is how I use the gun against every faction, I'd change the mod setup if I bothered to use more than 3 formas but these fit in just perfectly.

Even with Ammo Drum and ammo mutator I'm getting multiple times under 200 ammo and I'm using a carrier. If you haven't tried the Ignis against T3 void mobs then don't tell me it's a bad setup.

I'd change the fast hands to something more powerful but none of the damage mods add that much.

Agreed on pretty much all points. It's why I started formaing the Ignis as soon as I got it. Now if they could only fix that one

preventing me from using it in online play, I'd be one happy pyromaniac.

never seen that, try turning down your settings (turn off bloom, HDR and dynamic lighting)