Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Saryn builds, looking for help.

BloodForCavalero

Question

Good afternoon.

I'm looking for help in modding my Saryn, with some survivability. 

Long story, short. I'm leveling a Saryn Prime for hunting my Kuva Liches, in the hopes I gain a high toxin bonus on those kuva weapons.

This is what I have so far :

Rejuv Aura
Power Drift

Umbral Vitality
Umbral Intensify
Adaptation
Hunter's Adrenaline
Regen Molt
Stretch
Transient Fortitude
-

With one slot open, I wonder if I should go with Flow or Streamline .

Thank you for your time, 

~:suda::hexis:

10 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

Good afternoon.

Long story, short. I'm leveling a Saryn Prime for hunting my Kuva Liches, in the hopes I gain a high toxin bonus on those kuva weapons.

Rejuv Aura
Power Drift

Umbral Vitality
Umbral Intensify
Adaptation
Hunter's Adrenaline
Regen Molt
Stretch
Transient Fortitude
-

Thank you for your time, 

might i ask what the play style is inteded for ?

i tend to play a  melee/spore hyrbid and it works well, but if you wanted the maelstrom spore build thats more of a different style 

34 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:
Spoiler

Good afternoon.

Rejuv Aura
Power Drift

Umbral Vitality
Umbral Intensify
Adaptation
Hunter's Adrenaline
Regen Molt
Stretch
Transient Fortitude
-

Thank you for your time, 

Check the wiki for information, and figure out your own mods to use. Builds are highly dependent on a player's playing method and no one else is better for it other than you.

3 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

might i ask what the play style is inteded for ?

i tend to play a  melee/spore hyrbid and it works well, but if you wanted the maelstrom spore build thats more of a different style 

I tend to lean towards survivability, regardless on what type of warframe I'm using. I read about using an Ignis from the wiki, so that and a good zaw would make a good close range/melee build for me to try.

3 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

Check the wiki for information, and figure out your own mods to use. Builds are highly dependent on a player's playing method and no one else is better for it other than you.

I'm not a number cruncher like most veteran players are, so the numbers posted in the wiki are pretty alien to me. Hence, I'm usually posting questions that drive the player base crazy. :crylaugh:

I did read through her wiki section, and picked up a few ideas -- such as using the ignis . Now, I just need to finish off the build on my (polearm) zaw and decide how wide my spore radius should be.

3 hours ago, MPonder said:

Great vid, and an interesting build! I thought of using a sniper rifle before, but I feel more comfortable using one with my Oberon Prime.

Doesn't increased duration decrease your range and radius spread? I would think you would need range, due to using a sniper rifle?

Just now, GrazeZeroLow said:

I tend to lean towards survivability, regardless on what type of warframe I'm using. I read about using an Ignis from the wiki, so that and a good zaw would make a good close range/melee build for me to try.

I'm not a number cruncher like most veteran players are, so the numbers posted in the wiki are pretty alien to me. Hence, I'm usually posting questions that drive the player base crazy. :crylaugh:

I did read through her wiki section, and picked up a few ideas -- such as using the ignis . Now, I just need to finish off the build on my (polearm) zaw and decide how wide my spore radius should be.

Great vid, and an interesting build! I thought of using a sniper rifle before, but I feel more comfortable using one with my Oberon Prime.

Doesn't increased duration decrease your range and radius spread? I would think you would need range, due to using a sniper rifle?

personally i use sobek and acid shells with her lash its very fun 

melee wise i found anything works well with her, just have crit + status

my build isnt an umbra formad one but has forma in it 

i have 3 configs this is my hypid melee /spore , works very well as a tank and as offense 

Screenshot_20191113-132447.png?width=296&height=609

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

I think duration doesn't decrease range, but such a long #*!%ing time that I read Saryn's abilities, that I can't be sure about it.

I'm using range for spores and ult (stretch and augur reach). It doesn't affect sniper. To buff my sniper damage, I'm using Vigorous Swap.

About meleeing the Lich, I think he can oneshot you if he grabs you at high level, so the Rubico.

Edited by MPonder
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

I'm not a number cruncher like most veteran players are, so the numbers posted in the wiki are pretty alien to me. Hence, I'm usually posting questions that drive the player base crazy.

I get it, but its not about being a number cruncher. Most of the information you're looking for isn't even presented in numbers, its presented with pics and explained in words.

Edited by Uhkretor
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, GrazeZeroLow said:

high toxin bonus

The frame doesn't influence the % spread only the seeding element.

secondly the bonus doesn't work like most innates does, so you might wanna use a weapon before formulating how amazing it's gonna be based on "viral or corrosive on the fly"

Steel Charge

Umbra x 3

Prime Vigor

Overextended

Rage

Adaption

Flow

On 2019-11-13 at 6:27 PM, -Kittens- said:

The frame doesn't influence the % spread only the seeding element.

secondly the bonus doesn't work like most innates does, so you might wanna use a weapon before formulating how amazing it's gonna be based on "viral or corrosive on the fly"

Steel Charge

Umbra x 3

Prime Vigor

Overextended

Rage

Adaption

Flow

Thank you for clearing that up. Maybe I won't break my ass, and stick with my O-bro.

Edited by GrazeZeroLow

1 hour ago, Uhkretor said:

I get it, but its not about being a number cruncher. Most of the information you're looking for isn't even presented in numbers, its presented with pics and explained in words.

Yeah, I still suck though. :sadcry:

2 hours ago, MPonder said:

I think duration doesn't decrease range, but such a long #*!%ing time that I read Saryn's abilities, that I can't be sure about it.

I'm using range for spores and ult (stretch and augur reach). It doesn't affect sniper. To buff my sniper damage, I'm using Vigorous Swap.

About meleeing the Lich, I think he can oneshot you if he grabs you at high level, so the Rubico.

Melee is out, when it comes to the Lich. It's hilarious to watch your rumblers being thrown around.